Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread - #Redskins at Panthers FINAL

TK

I don't think it's about how good or bad he is, his body can't handle enough touches to be the starter. He got hurt again at the end of the game, seemingly gets hurt every week. He looks good, but he's a change of pace guy.

I really didn't want to get into a debate on the backs as I was just passing through, but it's a pretty shoddy state of affairs with him if we're saying he can't handle more than less than three runs a game which he's averaged this year. 

Hail. 

If we win, we're tied for first. THIS team. Can you believe it?

But really after this showing how confident can this team be?  Giants are coming off a bye and we are well pathetic.  We play decent against bad teams especially at home but Im not optimistic about the Giants.  Still think we are moving in the right direction but this division will come down between the Giants and Cowboys.  IMO.

* this game as much as anything shows how truly bad the Saints Defense is. lol

His turnover issues and lack of correcting them scare me tremendously. Just keep building the team and get journey QBs in the meantime if you have to. Let Colt be the starter, he'll never demand a high contract.

Regardless of how good Kirk is playing he's still only 6-13 as a starter. His TD to TO ratio this year is 15-12. Again, I see no rush to sign him long term right now.

I agree. KC looks like a all pro against crap teams but against good teams he struggles more than he should. That first interception was all on him.  Bradford will be available next year I think. Pos Drew Brees too. Love to get Sean Payton here.

I honestly would flip the bird at Boger while running off the field, but this team ****ed up the rest of the game after those calls

I agree. KC looks like a all pro against crap teams but against good teams he struggles more than he should. That first interception was all on him. Bradford will be available next year I think. Pos Drew Brees too. Love to get Sean Payton here.

Better have a good back up if you want Bradford, he's more fragile than RG3 is

But really after this showing how confident can this team be?  Giants are coming off a bye and we are well pathetic.  We play decent against bad teams especially at home but Im not optimistic about the Giants.  Still think we are moving in the right direction but this division will come down between the Giants and Cowboys.  IMO.

* this game as much as anything shows how truly bad the Saints Defense is. lol

Yeah, but next week, we are at home, where the Redskins are 4-1.

VICTORY!!!!!!!

Hopefully this game will serve as a wakeup call for a team that might've gotten a bit too full of itself after last week.

The next two games at home should be thrillers......the most likely outcome is a split, but losing both or winning both wouldn't be shocking. I still see this team finishing either 7-9 or 8-8, which will be a fairly successfully season all things considered. The playoffs at this point are just gravy.

I agree. KC looks like a all pro against crap teams but against good teams he struggles more than he should. That first interception was all on him.  Bradford will be available next year I think. Pos Drew Brees too. Love to get Sean Payton here.

Is that you Vinny?

LOL. Bradford with munched up knees and Brees on the cusp of retirement - let's try and coax Albert Haynesworth out of retirement for the full nine yards

His turnover issues and lack of correcting them scare me tremendously. Just keep building the team and get journey QBs in the meantime if you have to. Let Colt be the starter, he'll never demand a high contract.

Regardless of how good Kirk is playing he's still only 6-13 as a starter. His TD to TO ratio this year is 15-12. Again, I see no rush to sign him long term right now.

You use KC's record against him to advocate playing Colt lol. What is Colt's TD to TO ratio? Or better yet a journeyman like Fitzpatrick? 

You can't make this stuff up. 

If we win, we're tied for first. THIS team. Can you believe it?

Don't get excited. The Giants will destroy us. They had 2 weeks to prep. Playing a team in your division after they had a bye and we didn't should not be allowed. We lead the league in playing against teams that are coming off a bye I think. I suppose the Cowboys will have 10 days to prep for us also. Who do we get after our bye, the Pats with 10 days rest. WTF, is Wellington making the schedules for the NFC East?

I really didn't want to get into a debate on the backs as I was just passing through, but it's a pretty shoddy state of affairs with him if we're saying he can't handle more than less than three runs a game which he's averaged this year. 

Hail.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. With the plays he makes he deserves more touches...but he is constantly getting hurt with the ones he already gets, so I don't know that there's a solution.

Our home schedule has been much more favorable than our away schedule. We're a bad team and we struggle against good teams. Who would have thought?

Did you truly believe we were a bad team before today? I'm not saying that I thought that we were a good team, but I thought that we were a team on the improve and certainly expected them to be more competitive than they were this afternoon. It's no argument that our home schedule has been easier than our away one. But the way we have played at the Giants, Jets, Patriots and Panthers has been nothing short of pathetic and for a team that most on here, including myself, believed was heading in the right direction, to play like we have in those four road losses is inexcusable...regardless of how good the competition might be.

Is that you Vinny?

LOL. Bradford with munched up knees and Brees on the cusp of retirement - let's try and coax Albert Haynesworth out of retirement for the full nine yards

Try not to be a moron. Someone stated there were no available QBs and I stated that there may be 2 available. Never said we should sign them. I did say I would like Payton here.

Archived