Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins vs. Lions - Final

JimmiJo

He just needs to be a half-second quicker than he is getting rid of the ball right now. Honestly, it's closer than last year where he didn't even get rid of it.

so true. it always just seems he holds it for a tick too long. i find myself yelling in my head "throw it! throw it!" and as soon as he does he's popped.

This is what plagues this team year in and year out. We never gain momentum in the beginning. It always takes 4-5 drives before we can get points. Every team in the NFL has the first drive laid out. It's like a crappy tv series where the first season was amazing and the rest sucked. That's because the writers usually had a concept for the first season and then winged it afterwards. We don't even have a good first season! Patriots will put 20 on us before we even get a point this year.

The ones who still defend RG3 are something else. I was his biggest fan up until last year. He is garbage. Cousins is a gun slinger. Roll through the punches. Go take a look at Peyton first full year in the league. He was an int machine.

Yeah, but Cousins is in his fourth year. ;)

Archived