Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Yeah, but you're smart, you know that.

'Most' NFL fans will see this as vindication that Tommy Boy did nothing wrong. The NFL, with their tails between their legs, will crawl into a corner until this fades away. The NE franchise, once again, has the stains of cheating wiped from their smirking faces. 

Agreed. It seems like the perfect "out" for the NFL. Brady is good for the league and Kraft is a powerful owner. This allows Brady to walk on a technicality. It allows the NFL to posture as if they "tried" to do something about it, when really (I bet) they are happy to see him walk. Win win for both. A little bit of mud on the NFL's face, but nothing major.

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 15m15 minutes ago

#Redskins fans are likely pretty happy to know Tom Brady will be around to play the #Cowboys. Of course the B&G have to deal w/him as well

Mike Sando, ESPN.com @SandoESPN 13m13 minutes ago

This #Deflategate ruling is exactly what the @Redskins needed.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 16m16 minutes ago

.@FedExField all set for #JAXvsWAS. #HTTR #Gameday

CN_OauFWgAAuiui.jpg

Washington Redskins @Redskins 1h1 hour ago

As final preseason game approaches, fringe players keeping an even keel. READ | http://redsk.in/1KLP55z 

CN_EFOoWIAA5kbC.jpg

I thought McCoy was playing the whole game?

I thought so too.  The team can't risk playing Captain Kirk at all tonight due to a desperate Jaguar looking to make the club.

HTTR!

I think the point is that he doesn't deserve to still be in a 2nd half of a final pre-season game. It's not ridiculous for a #2 to play the first half, but generally he wouldn't play the whole game. Given our options, I'm not really sure what else we could do though. 

MarkMaske @MarkMaske 16m16 minutes ago

NFL is expected to appeal Judge Berman's ruling to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit. No official confirmation yet by league.

As the #Redskins preseason wraps up, take a shot at predicting regular season & you could win! http://redsk.in/1Vzly2j 

CN_YsXzXAAAhNj0.jpg

It's Game Day baby. #HTTR

CN_XLYaWIAA5g4s.jpg

Today's Humor

Michelin USA @MichelinUSA 1h1 hour ago

Despite today's ruling, we want to remind everyone that proper inflation does matter. #deflategate

CN_NkwqW8AAzeMA.jpg

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 36m36 minutes ago

Kirk Cousins has a pretty quick release, but it could be quicker. He pats the ball with his left hand at start of his throwing motion.

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 35m35 minutes ago

It's an odd one, because Cousins starts with both hands on the ball, then takes his left hand off before bringing it back to pat the ball

This guy just won the internet

@matt_terl Did Redskin's season tix holders receive Jessica McCloughan's text before everyone else?

— Brian (@Bmo1963) September 3, 2015

edit:

zoony beat me to it

Archived