Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ash vs. Evil Dead on Starz network

NoCalMike

Whoa I love Ash, but let's not pretend that Evil Dead remake was bad. That movie was lots of horrible bloody fun, only thing missing were the funny action lines. Lady-Ash just wasn't as good (and spent most of the movie as the villain/victim)

Now that I think about it, has a female hero ever had a great cheesy action one liner performance in a movie? Can't be one or two, has to be a bunch like Ahh-nold in Comando or Ash in Army of Darkness. I can't think of such a movie off the top of my head. Writers need to get on that.

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

That is poetry.

I absolutely love the trailer! It's exactly what we want and what we imagined it would and should be. I grew up on Army of Darkness (and Terminator 2, fwiw), and seeing this gives me glorious goosebumps and the warm-fuzzies.

My brother and I would rent AoD from the local VHS rental store nearly every other friday when we were with our dad for the weekend. Btw I miss those days - browsing VHS and Nintendo rentals had its own magic, excitement, and charm that can't be matched. Oh the memories. The shotgun blast when Ash blew the beast back in to the pit made our dog jump every single time.

Archived