Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Soccer thread.

Kilmer17

37 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

In the CONCACAF region?

If anyone is outside of Mexico then you've SERIOUS problems and the whole sorry job lot of them are an absolute disgrace. 

Hail. 

Yes.

And what I meant was the other nations have gotten better than they were even 5 years ago. Its undeniable at this point.

The US have only been a consensus 1a/1b power in this region the last 10 years. We used to struggle to qualify as well

The US are in a down period in terms of talent right now.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

What a mad set of video boards hanging over midfield there. 

Hail. 

That's "The Halo", the roof above it opens too.

Pretty sweet if you ask me, my son and I have adopted Atlanta as "our" MLS team, started at the beginning of the season this year. I've never been able to find a squad that suited me in the MLS so with the expansion and ATL only being 6 hours away...why not? 

Looks like they're going to make the post season especially if they keep up their win streak. Not a bad innagural season, and now a massive new home to play in. Good times for the #FiveStripes

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Beasley playing in a World Cup at his age would be disheartening, and probably leads to an early exit out of the group stages.

Not to mention the lack of quality caps the youngsters are afforded. This group is going nowhere even if they qualify. Arena should be grooming talent for 2022 NOW! 

Not surprising though, as US Soccer has always been short sighted.

• Like 1

DeMarcus ****ing Beasley was just called up... I'm ready for this team to burn. I might even actively root for it if it meant that the moron president would be sacked, and Micheal Bradley would be left to fend off a flock of scarlet ibis on the shores of Trinidad & Tobago. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1