Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Soccer thread.

Kilmer17

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

In the long term, it might not be a bad thing if you missed Russia. 

Save getting wallopped out there and it might just give the USSF the wake-up call it needs. 

Hail. 

Agreed that the federation needs a swift face slap, but if the US doesn't qualify, many in the states won't watch any of the World Cup, and that would be a big problem for soccer in the US.

8 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Agreed that the federation needs a swift face slap, but if the US doesn't qualify, many in the states won't watch any of the World Cup, and that would be a big problem for soccer in the US.

If it helps I won't be watching much of it either being as it's now WAY too big and boring as all Hell as a consequence before you get to the quarters at least. That and I don't care for International footie at all. Get that fix live in the far higher calibre CL. 

Probably not helping though right? Shrugs. :P .

Sorry about the woeful Dutch man. Your other Nation needs a bigger overhaul redo than the US!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

If it helps I won't be watching much of it either being as it's now WAY too big and boring as all Hell as a consequence before you get to the quarters at least. That I don't care for International footie at all. Get that fix live in the far higher calibre CL. 

Probably not helping though right? Shrugs. :P .

Sorry about the woeful Dutch man. Your other Nation needs a bigger overhaul redo than the US!

Hail. 

Been a rough year for me soccer wise. I'm chalking the Dutch malaise up to the passing of Cruyff. Total football needs a total transformation.