Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Non-Winter Weather Thread

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Sweet jesus, thought there was gonna be a tornado a little over 30 mins ago. Quick darkness, debris flying everywhere, rotation everywhere trees bending. Saw a funnel cloud that went back up into the sky.

Didnt even know we were under a severe t-storm watch. None of the local stations were saying anything, I had to go to the weather channel where I finally saw the warning. No warning on my phone. I gotta do better next time. That couldve been bad news

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

I bike... and this week i have been arriving AT work (before 9:30 am) looking like ...

raw

I shove my bike clothes into a little baggie ... and this week it has weighed as much as a little medicine ball.

going home...is much worse 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

i viewed the storms last evening (that FORCED me to take the metro home, instead of ride my bike) as my closest friend and savior...   a giant Saint Bernard showing up with ****tails in the middle of the desert as i was about to die of thirst.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I saw my first tornado ever in May. It headed directly for me.  Got it on film.

100 Kudo points to the first person who can count the amount of cuss words I say.

I counted 30.  👍

• Haha 1

I've said it before many times, outside of the spring and fall tornado threats - Oklahoma has some bum-ass thunderstorms.

I was so excited for the thunderstorm today, red on the radar moving over me.  That joint gave me like 10 rumbles of thunder.

My ass produces more wind then this f****** place.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Being as sick as I was, I've spent the whole summer indoors. Now that I'm strong enough to drive again, I want to go ANYWHERE...but it's hot af out there! 🔥

Since all the bodies of water out here are pathetic, I really hate summer now. Plus it's my busy season and I work outside. I want a f***ing blizzard.

I don't think it's too early to create this year's winter weather thread...

Sleigh bells ring, are you listenin'!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

It was actually kinda chilly this morning. Fall is coming on us fast.

I sleep looking for the long range temp and precipitation forecast but the noaa site is broken

trying to figure out when to throw this seed and fertilizer