Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

10 hours ago, visionary said:

Reading this broke me down hard. For over a year my body was broken to the point of causing me near constant positional asphyxiation that never killed me but ebbed and flowed based on how much I could move my body to get a fraction more position to expand my chest and breathe. I’d wake up every night choking for breath and having to walk around and work on my body to breathe and I’d often pass out after taking a shower because the hot water and vasodilation having an effect against the constricted pathways of my body and level of carbon dioxide. I’m still working on my body to this day, almost 4 years later so I can breathe better and better and I’ve came so far. 

Sorry, I say all that to say I know a terrible part of what George Floyd felt as he died. And it’s knowing that he felt that pain and terror that I NEVER want anyone to ever feel that broke me down. 

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, tshile said:

No matter what they do they’ll be criticized. 

at some point the people actually burning buildings and stealing **** should factor into your flow chart of blame. 

What kind of response are you looking for here? 

21 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

All are from the same person on twitter...

Remarkable info coming out of this presser: Gov. Tim Walls, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey and St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter and now MN attorney general Keith Ellison ALL alleging outside forces, domestic and possibly foreign, have post-Tuesday infiltrated the state, and are...

...in organized fashion setting fire to historic businesses in communities of color, and causing mayhem. Ellison cited the widely circulating video of a white man in a gas mask holding an umbrella who was caught by protestors on video breaking windows.

. . . and more

Looks like they're doing the right thing.  

Make it clear that you're distinguishing the premeditated arsonists from the legitimate peaceful protesters.  

Make it clear that you're throwing the book at the former, and allowing the latter to exercise their rights.  

Make it clear that yes, we do have the manpower to effect arrests if we need to.  

I approve this message.  

• Like 5

We've been divided and conquered.  Working class white people and working class black people hating and fearing each other and driven to insane outbursts of violence and community destruction while the ghoul who represents of the true ruling class--our billionaire president--gleefully fans the flames in his little bunker, protected by the monopolized power of the state.

I view our racial conflict in the wider context of class conflict and find the source of it there.  There's never going to be any real revolution here, no matter how much violence breaks out.  We're beaten.  We're just going to kill and ruin each other while the plutocrats consolidate their wealth and power and isolate themselves from us and any real consequence of the destruction they've wrought.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

We've been divided and conquered.  Working class white people and working class black people hating and fearing each other and driven to insane outbursts of violence and community destruction while the ghoul who represents of the true ruling class--our billionaire president--gleefully fans the flames in his little bunker, protected by the monopolized power of the state.

I view our racial conflict in the wider context of class conflict and find the source of it there.  There's never going to be any real revolution here, no matter how much violence breaks out.  We're beaten.  We're just going to kill and ruin each other while the plutocrats consolidate their wealth and power and isolate themselves from us and any real consequence of the destruction they've wrought.

I wouldn’t go that far yet, but it’s close. We’re in a gradually closing window where we get to the point where technology allows the Plutocrats enough leverage to permanently yoke the rest of us  and maintain as extreme a parasitical state as they possibly can. 

We can still kill them, but again that window is closing. 

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Like 2

I want to post a quote I read on Facebook recently.  It is from a young black male who I used to work with at a group home (he was a client).  Then the response is from one of this friends, also black, who I don't know personally.  I would like to see what you all think and how you interpret it.  Is it completely invalid?  As a white male, I have no context, but I found it very interesting.  I am going to post it without censoring it, hopefully the firewall catches it.  If it doesn't then I will edit it.

"Stop posting the videos of blacks getting abused. Either shoot back. jump them ****** or let it go. I’m tired of the victim ****. If it was black on black ****** would blow the ***** away. "

"Bunch of ******* you ask me will Blast on your own kind in a Heartbeat. Then see this and want to protest. Weirdos"

Edited by abdcskins
  • Like 1

OK, so, 

Starting with the assertion that the actual looting in Minnie is being orchestrated or provoked, maybe even exclusively carried out, by outside, organized, organizations.  (An assertion that I find credible.  And which I assume, if the claim that every single arrest was from out of state were untrue, somebody would have come forward with proof of that.)  

But I'm also noting that it seems like there's protests in maybe 12-20 cities.  And at least many of them have experienced violence to varying degrees.  

Should I assume that there's a group/groups that are large enough and organized enough that when something like this happens, they can mobilize in large enough numbers to respond to multiple cities, in multiple states, in sufficient numbers to do this provocation?  On a day or two's notice?   

Part of me is wondering why, if there's a group/groups organized enough and large enough and equipped enough to generate that kind of response, that quickly, then I wonder why one member out of 10 isn't an FBI agent.  

1 minute ago, Fresh8686 said:

I wouldn’t go that far yet, but it’s close. We’re in a gradually closing window where we get to the point where technology allows the Plutocrats enough leverage to permanently yoke the rest of us  and maintain as extreme a parasitical state as they positively can.  

We can still kill them, but again that window is closing.  

I'm losing hope for social and economic justice in my lifetime.  It feels like every time something terrible happens--a depression, a war, or any kind of violent upheaval like a race war or labor strife--we lose and the plutocratic class just becomes more powerful and entrenched.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

You underestimate the power of knowledge and the amount of it available to people. Compare the information people have at their disposal to what they had 30 years ago and you can see there is hope. And I know people don’t use it. But all it takes is for education and a spark. We have plenty of passion, we just need to teach folks. 

It’s not all bad. (black) People have said for years that people outside of peaceful protesters were responsible for starting violence and as far as I knew “the man” had been little more than an urban legend to most. Now, you have actual videos of people perpetuating this stuff and it’s getting millions of views in a day. Information leads to freedom and more people have it today than yesterday. That’s hope. 

13 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I'm losing hope for social and economic justice in my lifetime.  It feels like every time something terrible happens--a depression, a war, or any kind of violent upheaval like a race war or labor strife--we lose and the plutocratic class just becomes more powerful and entrenched.

It probably won’t happen in our lifetime. But we can effect how fast I happens and what happens with the information we leave behind in whatever form we have the capability too. If I have a kid, he or she will know more than I did. And that’s a little bit of hope. Progress is progress even if it’s slow. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I feel you, I feel it too. The struggle is all in the open now and people are engaged, rather than apathetic and we’re adapting. We know their playbook of divide and conquer and yes they have their base, but this is our time. Millennials outnumber boomers now and we’re more educated and diverse than ever before. But, if we **** this up and go back to apathetic and allow this **** to keep going, the next generation will be too far behind the starting line with too high a hill to climb. 

The plutocrats are readying for their next big step and readying the courts and legislative drones to pave the way. Now is the time to strategize, organize, and mobilize so we shoot our shot to knock these ****ers down before they put the boot on our necks as surely as they did to Floyd. 

I actually feel more hope, not less, as I see my people and my leaders responding and holding their standards as they protest while also trying to protect themselves and others from the virus. My heart both breaks and rises for their courage and integrity. 

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Like 2

I wonder what is going through the heads of those police officers?  Do they feel they are enforcing justice, or are they truly bloodthirsty violent individuals?  Do they relish busting people's heads open?  Or are they merely attempting to maintain order?

Just some random thoughts going through my head.  Like I said in an earlier post, all of this is fascinating and saddening to me at the same time.  Human beings are weird.  I also don't think you can label or generalize police officers, they are all different. 

Edited by abdcskins