Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things Sports Talk Radio - DMV (met)

Zguy28

18 hours ago, purbeast said:

I took that the other way.

It's pathetic how soft RG3 is that he had to clap back at Grant ****ing Paulsen.

He is such a god damn tool who has to make EVERYTHING about him, including that clip that Paulsen posted.

Paulsen is such an ass, I am glad someone called him out. I guarantee that fat putz is going to block every single person responding negatively. Granted RGIII calling himself a distraction is a stretch, overall he's not wrong. Zach Wilson does in fact give the Jets the best chance to win. Yet Paulsen is taking cheap shots at him--he's unbearable.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I heard that live yesterday on my way to lunch. Good stuff.

The Philly disowning of Harris has been hilarious, ever since he has purchased the team he was called out for donating to Trump by "woke" Philly fans so hurt about it, as well as Philly fans saying "Harris isn't that good of an owner".

"Harris is a traitor" -- ripped straight from the comments section of that tweet

I interacted and saw hundreds of comments on r/nba after someone dredged up a YEARS OLD story about Harris not paying employees during COVID, a position that he later recanted on. Literally every comment from bitter Sixers fans "OUCH HE'S THE GUY WHO BROUGHT THE REDSKINS RIGHT? I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM"

Son, anyone would be an upgrade over Snyder

"But Harris isn't even that good of a Sixers owner. They never win when it matters."

He's put them in position to win rofl

• Like 1

Sports are a business and ultimately, what are the Eagles/Commanders to Embiid? Why should he care about NFL rivalries when he's an NBA player? But a chance to hang out with your team's owner, a billionaire, is only good for his own brand, especially with Magic Johnson an NBA legend also in attendance.

Eskin is just a blowhard.

• Thumb up 1

WhenI brought this up to Philly fans they remained angry at Embiid, said Harris didn't run a "winning organization" and that the Sixers "actually had to win" to be considered one (I don't get it, making the playoffs 5 straight years isn't winning?)

They have been taking too much amaroso bread up there, it's clouded their judgement

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Ran out to do a quick errand. Grant and Danny talking about the upcoming Eagles game and this past weekend’s Bills game. Insufferable. Ten minutes of just words saying nothing. I get that they have to fill up several hours and maybe the rest of it was great, but those 10 minutes were just brutal. 

And Doc is on with Russel right now too lol.

Doc needs to just get off the airwaves he is so bad.  He was also on a segment on the Junkies this morning and it was unbearable.  Even the Junkies were like WTF is he talking about?  Basically he was just doing his whole "tough football players" schtick he always does.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

And Doc is on with Russel right now too lol.

Doc needs to just get off the airwaves he is so bad.  He was also on a segment on the Junkies this morning and it was unbearable.  Even the Junkies were like WTF is he talking about?  Basically he was just doing his whole "tough football players" schtick he always does.

Unlike some in here, I can still tolerate Grant & Danny and I still like Sheehan. But Doc is just unbelievably awful.

I can't understand how I ever spent time listening to him several years ago and thinking "You know, he's right...if the Tarantula can just motivate Wildebeest and the Barracuda to patrol the secondary with reckless abandon, then maybe the Hurricane can make enough plays on the other side of the ball to want it more than the bad guys!"   

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I can't believe they paired Chris Russell with Lynell Willingham. Its like they asked "How can we make Russell's show even more loud and annoying?" 

God Lynelle Willingham is an obnoxious idiot. I remember he was screaming why we don't go after Lamar Jackson last year...

• 2 weeks later...

Did anybody catch that awkward argument between BMitch and Linnel on Monday on BMitch and Finlay?  That was personal and kinda unprofessional.  Management gotta pull both dudes aside and have a chat.  That was a personal beef brought to the air. Both those dudes got anger management issues.  

Thst said, I didn't disagree with the content of BMitch's rant.  lol

43 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I can't stand Willingham. His rants are based on a complete lack of common sense. What did Mitchell say?

Personally, I think BMitch and Finley is the best show on that station, even if some of Finleys takes are terrible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

Did anybody catch that awkward argument between BMitch and Linnel on Monday on BMitch and Finlay?  That was personal and kinda unprofessional.  Management gotta pull both dudes aside and have a chat.  That was a personal beef brought to the air. Both those dudes got anger management issues.  

I don't listen to BMItdh, not sure what station he is even on. Can you sum up the conversation?

On 9/23/2023 at 9:50 AM, Riggo#44 said:

So much for that EMP 180 Weight Loss they were hocking a while back...

Dude used EMP 180 to marry someone way out his league. Now has 2 kids with her, and put all the weight back on. Cant hate the game. 

12 minutes ago, just654 said:

Dude used EMP 180 to marry someone way out his league. Now has 2 kids with her, and put all the weight back on. Cant hate the game. 

EMP 180 could do a 30 for 30 episode on customers who go off the program. It could feature many of the local sports radio personalities.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

I can't stand Willingham. His rants are based on a complete lack of common sense. What did Mitchell say?

Personally, I think BMitch and Finley is the best show on that station, even if some of Finleys takes are terrible.

So BMitch and JP were off Monday, so it was Doc and Linnel (if that's how you spell it) filling in.  I didn't catch what happened earlier in the show, but around the 12:30 mark, BMitch called in heated about something somebody told him that Linnel said earlier in the show.  BMitch came out of the gate hot.  Not sure what it was exactly Linnel said that got BMitch riled up, but BMitch proceeded to go in on Linnel about being real, standing by what you say, and not saying wild things just to get clout online.  And accusing Linnel of trying to be a shock jock more than a radio personality.  They went back and forth yelling and talking over each other. Doc didn't say a word really the whole time.  Then at the end, BMitch gets abruptly cut off and the producer guy was like "wasn't me!"  lol

If they'd have been in the same place, they might've had to be separated.  lol They clearly had been getting on each other's nerves for a while and it came to a head on-air.  And they're already hot heads to begin with, so it probably doesnt take much to light the match.

If anybody cares to go back and hear trainwreck radio, it's at the 12:30 mark on Monday's show.  

Edited by justice98
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1