Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Shanahan Tells All on ESPN 980 (RGIII, McNabb, Manning, Haynseworth) Link included w/ Audio

Boss_Hogg

I get what you are saying, but is suspect that they are both so pissed at the Redskins organisation they would like nothing better than to stick us one two times a season

Yeah? Well I'd like nothing more than to stick it to Kate Upton one more time but since I can't (hunting accident over Thanksgiving), nobody has to worry about it. 

He really wants to be the only coach with a SB trophy with 2 different teams.

And I think he would do well as long as he stays out of a GM role and can hire a quality DC and ultimately let him run that side of the ball.

I'd have to go back and look at the openings available. I don't think he would find much success in SF with the buzzsaws that are Arizona and Seattle in that division

What if he ended up with the Colts? He'd have a QB and he'd improve their running game... plus since they already have a bad defense they wouldn't have that to hold against him.

No way dictator Mike would jive with Irsay. I mean all the **** people made up about Snyder meddling would actually come true with Irsays crazy ass

Interesting discovery I made today after seeing this thread rebooted. I wanted to be all clever and make a pun about the leaks we had under Shanahan, so I searched for similes about leaks. Turns out, one is "leaking like a lobster-pot". Shanahan is the Red Lobster. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

mike-shanahan-red-lobster.jpg

Racketing his rivets loose, smoke-stack bright red aglow,

All the coals adrift adeck, half the rails below,

Leaking like a lobster-pot, steering like a dray --

Out we took the Shanahan, out across the Bay!

Actually, yeah. That would be an interesting mix.

Of course, it would also be a good fit in Indy for McDaniels, Gase and Kyle Shanahan.

Especially when you factor in that Indy has been fine competing without a defense for over almost two decades now.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/report_mike_shanahan_interested_in_coaching_again/s1_127_20124655

Report: Mike Shanahan interested in coaching again[/quote

I am so sorry. I hit the wrong button. This thread really has nothing to do with the 2016 playoff Redskins. I just wished anything to do with Mike Shanahan would be put on some NFL-Generic site.

He really wants to be the only coach with a SB trophy with 2 different teams.

And I think he would do well as long as he stays out of a GM role and can hire a quality DC and ultimately let him run that side of the ball.

I'd have to go back and look at the openings available. I don't think he would find much success in SF with the buzzsaws that are Arizona and Seattle in that division

Arizona is on borrowed time with Palmer. There window is now.

Archived