Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

http://deadline.com/2017/05/marvels-deadpool-animated-action-comedy-series-order-fxx-donald-glover-1202088704/

Archer is getting a famous (and foul-mouthed) companion. FXX has given a 10-episode series order to a Marvel’s Deadpool animated adult action-comedy series, an adaptation of the hit Marvel character, with Atlanta creator/executive producer/star Donald Glover and writer Stephen Glover attached as showrunners, executive producers and writers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Hardy signed on to be Venom. 

Sony has ensnared a star and director for its Spider-Man offshoot, Venom.

Tom Hardy, who was nominated for an Oscar for his work in The Revenant, is in final negotiations to star in Venom, while Ruben Fleischer, best known for directing Zombieland, is final negotiations to helm the movie project centering on one of Spider-Man’s signature villains.

The project is one of Sony’s top priorities and the studio is not wasting time as the movie is set to openOct. 5, 2018.

Venom is to usher in a host of movies from Sony's Marvel and Spider-Man-based universe of characters. Sony is rebooting its Marvel-based slate with this summer’s Spider-Man: Homecoming and Venom is a key title in its slate. The studio is also developing a Silver Sable/Black Cat project among other characters from the Spider-Man stable.

Venom has been one of Marvel’s top villains and a Spider-Man fixture since he was introduced in 1988, created by writer David Michelinie and artists Todd McFarlane and Mike Zeck. The character is an alien symbiote that needs a human host to survive. In return, the alien vests its victim with incredible powers. He made his first big-screen appearance in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3 and was portrayed by Topher Grace.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/venom-movie-2018-tom-hardy-star-ruben-fleischer-direct-1004115

IMG_2403.JPG

• Like 2

I kinda hate the Inhumans. The only iteration of them I've ever enjoyed is how Agents of Shield portray them, which is basically how mutants have always been portrayed. I did not enjoy Doctor Strange, and I feel like The Inhumans is a misstep. Hopefully Marvel Studies proves me wrong again. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Michael B Jordan is in it.  Glad to see him working for Marvel Studios now instead of Fox.  Also cool to see Lupita Nyongo as a Dora Milaje.  I recognize the other one as Delmond's New York girlfriend on Treme.

Michael B Jordan and the director, Ryan Coogler have a great track record.  They teamed up for Fruitvale Station & Creed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nice to see Ramsey Bolton getting work 

That is the only positive thing I got from that trailer. At least we will get a good performance from him. Everything else looked terrible. But I may be biased because I don't particularly care for the Inhumans. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

loved almost everything about Homecoming

Michael Keaton killed it 

side characters gave the film a lot of life and made it fun, which it should be

I agree 100%  Pez and I both loved it!