Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I hadn't seen this site before and I'll note it here in case others are unaware of it as it seems like a one of those useful catch-all sites for comics-to-movies stuff. Great pics. Lots of good older articles and good pics/info, too, (few months old and longer) that I never saw in any of our threads.

http://www.zergnet.com/news/268941/all-the-latest-batman-v-superman-images-you-need-to-see

• Like 2

You do know

;)

Uhm. Yes. The reference is why it's an awesome Easter egg.

As to the other thing, what you said is a bigger spoiler. You're not wrong. But someone clicking that link without knowing what happens later would probably consider it a spoiler and be mad about no disclaimer

• 2 weeks later...

Hawkeye's quiver and arrows.

That makes sense..but it still looks like someone's claws are coming out like they do with Wolverine in the Xmen movies. Although these look like metal attachments to the hand.

I was thinking maybe it was a Black Panther cameo (especially since he was in the actual storyline that the movie is based off of) and they were giving him an extra ability/weapon. ;)

Edited by The Evil Genius

For one, it cant be Wolverine at all due to FOX owning the film rights to the character. A deal similar to what Sony had to do with Marvel to save face would have to happen with FOX.

There was brief speculation that it was Klaw, but this scene shows a character from the back and connects to the next image of Hawkeye going out the door.

http://comicbook.com/2015/03/08/mike-colter-confirms-luke-cage-will-already-have-superpowers-in-/

Mike Colter Confirms Luke Cage Will Already Have Superpowers In AKA Jessica Jones

Colter's Luke Cage will first appear in 6 or 7 episodes of AKA Jessica Jones and then he'll have his own standalone series on Netflix. What we didn't know until now was if Luke Cage would have his super-strength and impervious skin in AKA Jessica Jones or if they would wait until his solo project to introduce that element. "We’re in the middle of shooting AKA Jessica Jones and Luke Cage is a very interesting character who just happens to have super strength and unbreakable skin," Colter revealed. "He’s a neighbourhood hero, very much linked to New York and Jessica Jones. It’s all part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe but Luke Cage is a darker, grittier, more tangible character than Iron Man or Thor. He likes to keep things close to his chest, operate on the hush-hush. He has these abilities but he’s not sure how and when to use them. He’s a very nuanced character."

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

That Daredevil show is going to be so good. Been trying to temper my expectations, because DD is one of my favorite characters and I don't want to be let down again, but I'm already sold.

I loved finding out they're using one of my favorites--Vincent D'onofrio (Goren on L&O:CI was a great character). Excited about the whole netflix plan so far---looks like it could provide a more flexible platform (much less risk/expense) for experimenting with all sorts of lower profile but still interesting characters and events in the MU.

• Like 1

I spent a great deal of time from 13 to 30 being very involved with martial arts and always loved Marvel's Shang Chi: Master of Kung Fu back in the day. I know Iron Fist is slotted in the netflix line-up, but hope to see Shang Chi someday. The comic took the pop culture icons of Bruce Lee and David Carradine's Kung-Fu tv series (initially the great made-for-TV movie) character Kwai Chang Caine (another life-long favorite of mine) as influences for much of the feeling, mixed in with spy & superhero stuff. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see my Redskins people talking comic books. I'm a huge collector. These movies are making me pay more attention to what I get signed these days by Stan Lee. All the major names showing up like Black Panther, Ms.Marvel, etc. are making my collection a goldmine. I'm furious that the X-Men, my favs are not in the MCU. It's ridiculous. Nice to meet you guys.

• Like 1