Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "Marvel" Thread (Movies,Comics etc)

BRAVEONAWARPATH

http://marvel.com/news/tv/26104/netflix_orders_marvels_the_punisher_to_series?linkId=23992378

This good deed goes unpunished!

Netflix has ordered a full first season of “Marvel’s The Punisher,” continuing their unprecedented collaboration with Marvel Television.

Jon Bernthal will reprise his role as Frank Castle, introduced to fans earlier this year in the second season of the Netflix original series “Marvel’s Daredevil,” with Steve Lightfoot (“Hannibal”) serving as Executive Producer and Showrunner in addition to writing the series’ first two episodes.

I'm interested to see how they approach a show focused on him.  Bernthal killed the role no doubt, but the cast around him will have to be strong as well. Even in the comics, Punisher has always been a kinda one-note to me. My favorite runs always had other compelling figures around him or in opposition.

Marvel hasn't missed on Netflix yet though, I'm sure it will be done right.

Catching Civil War at 7pm. Getting there are 4:30 to check out the line. Probably won't be able to leave at that point

Only peasants stand in line.  You need to hit Alamo Drafthouse.  buy tickets online, assigned seating, no kids allowed after 3:00 PM.   B)  B)  B)

Tomorrow is the day guys.

Catching Civil War at 7pm. Getting there are 4:30 to check out the line. Probably won't be able to leave at that point

I'm pretty pissed about a clip I saw in a tv spot the other day unintentionally while glancing at the TV at the gym. Smh

got a 10:25pm ticket for tomorrow night. people I trust are saying its some of Marvel's films best work. more importantly to me, everyone is saying that did right by Black Panther

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 2

Only peasants stand in line. You need to hit Alamo Drafthouse. buy tickets online, assigned seating, no kids allowed after 3:00 PM. B)B)B)

Man I'm not driving 8 hours round trip to the nearest Alamo as much as I would like to watch it there

got a 10:25pm ticket for tomorrow night. people I trust are saying its some of Marvel's films best work. more importantly to me, everyone is saying that did right by Black Panther

I'm not a huge marvel guy but I think it looks fantastic so far

Only peasants stand in line. You need to hit Alamo Drafthouse. buy tickets online, assigned seating, no kids allowed after 3:00 PM. B)B)B)

I was thinking about catching it Friday at the Cobb Theater. Don't normally drive all the way out there, but I'll do DBox seating for this.

Just came out of civil war see this movie it's so good

That site I gave you guys to watch Superman/Batman has a good version of this movie, im watching it now

Lmao you really watching a crappy pirated version some dude filmed on they phone

That **** was awesome.

They really did SpiderMan right. He killed it. Him and black panther stole the show IMO. All the Fights were just badass and did everybody justice

I was with a great crowd, we all cheered every time a new cameo or reference popped up.

Did you stay after credits

Came out at 9:45 after 7 pm start. Line for regular non three d was so long lol. Just walking by everyone as I was leaving

What a ****ing awesome movie but you don't have to ****ing put the location using the full screen. Put it at the bottom. And in smaller text. My goodness man. Just blocking everything lol