Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

George Zimmerman arrested on aggravated assault charge

@DCGoldPants

Micropenis would also explain a lot...

So you are stating that you are a violent person ?

Well that is what he will be trying in jail.  Those horny ****s are going to have fun with him.

Book it... He will become the guy that makes all the shanks for everyone.

There is no doubt in my mind we will eventually read a news story about GZ found dead in a ditch somewhere. He's too stupid to stop trying his luck and one day he will run into( or should I say be following) the wrong guy. 

I dunno, I think it depends on if it escalates. So far he has been content to pick his fights (while armed with various things) with people who were either weaker than him or who he certainly felt were weaker than him...a kid, and various women.

If it escalates to where he thinks he can pull any of this off with someone who is not a child or a woman then eventually he will get handled by someone.

What did he do? This article says that "he threw the bottle toward her" but that "no one was injured" which seems to imply that she wasn't actually struck.  This might be yet another situation where charges are dropped. 

since he isn't in the NFL/NBA ya might be a bit hasty.  :P

The tragedy of these post-Trayvon arrests is that they continue to confirm the horrible mistake (or flat-out racist call) made at the Trayvon Martin trial. GZ stalked and murdered a young man, period. He should be serving a loooong sentence right now.

Still waiting on the GZ apologists/supporters/defenders to admit defeat.

The tragedy of these post-Trayvon arrests is that they continue to confirm the horrible mistake (or flat-out racist call) made at the Trayvon Martin trial. GZ stalked and murdered a young man, period. He should be serving a loooong sentence right now.

Even if you want to talk it back a half step... there should be no question that GZ stalked, confronted, and accelerated the situation to the point that he killed Martin.  Were it not for Zimmerman's actions Martin would be alive.  The courts declared him not guilty and so I'll abide by that, but his actions directly led to the death of a young man whose crime was walking down the street and looking unfamiliar to Zimmerman. Given what we now know about his temper, it is even more likely that GZ initiated the confrontation, but no matter where you stand... were it not for the decisions GZ made that night in disregarding the police, following Martin, chasing and confronting him, etc. The boy would not have died that night.

ya left out the attacking Z part.....why?

Because if Zimmerman never left his car, ignored police, and confronted Martin... then Zimmerman would have never been attacked.  I'm not making a case that Zimmerman was guilty of murder, but rather that all of Zimmerman's actions caused the death.  If Zimmerman hadn't acted and no one ever proved a need for action (that this kid was vandalizing or breaking into homes or doing anything nefarious other than walking like he was a little drunk) then this chain of events never happens.

The problem is that the prosecutor over charged for political reasons. If she had charged him correctly, GZ would have been found guilty. The evidence didn't support 1st degree murder, no matter how much people complain.

sounds like the wind from a butterfly wings theory that ignores the fan Burgold.

w/o the attack ya have a different outcome....like the cartoon murders,assholes are always out there to provide a excuse for other assholes.

sounds like the wind from a butterfly wings theory that ignores the fan Burgold.

w/o the attack ya have a different outcome....like the cartoon murders,assholes are always out there to provide a excuse for other assholes.

So, what you are saying is that if Zimmerman never followed Martin in his car, left his car, disregarded police instructions, challenged Martin, etc. Martin still would have gone after Zimmerman and attacked him? That no matter what the circumstances, Martin was on the hunt to pick a fight with Zimmerman?

If only you could read this from practically any other person on the board's perspective...

~Bang

I considered that, it is why I added it.

the response is on you  :)  :lol:

So, what you are saying is that if Zimmerman never followed Martin in his car, left his car, disregarded police instructions, challenged Martin, etc. Martin still would have gone after Zimmerman and attacked him? That no matter what the circumstances, Martin was on the hunt to pick a fight with Zimmerman?

you purposely leave out what allowed him to go free to assign guilt to one party......why ?

lol..  bobbin' and weavin'.

Sometimes it is a wonder to behold

~Bang

Yeah, explaining it twice is enough especially when it's clear he understands the point.

still bobbing and weaving to cling to ignoring the legal pivot point?

Martin went beyond bobbing and weaving....even if that is inconvenient to your narrative  ;)

And heeeeere we go

Once upon a time not long ago,

When people wore pajamas and lived life slow,

Where laws were stern and justice stood,

And people were behaving like they ought to could,

There was a little boy who was misled,

By another little boy and this is what he said...

still bobbing and weaving to cling to ignoring the legal pivot point?

Martin went beyond bobbing and weaving....even if that is inconvenient to your narrative  ;)

I think you have mistaken me for someone who said anything about Zimmerman or Martin.

~Bang

I think you have mistaken me for someone who said anything about Zimmerman or Martin.

~Bang

I thought we were on bobbing and weaving?....selective outrage is all the rage

I used ya for support  :)

Archived