Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Colts Prediction Thread: Ch-ch-ch-changes. UPDATED

skins island connection

Hopefully Gruden watched the Patriots play the Colts and we run the ball 40+ times.

We'd have a chance and Gruden did just realize that what he said in Pre-Season was in fact true, our running game is the best part of our offense now, especially with Griffen playing.

I'm guessing we run the ball more but not enough more.

Colts 30

Redskins 23

What makes the Redskins so special is that no matter how successful they are in any one area it still ends in disaster. Even if they run for over 200 yards, they will fumble the ball at the goal line three times. This team is very special at finding ways to lose games.

Colts 31

Redskins 13

38-7 Colts. Morris will score a quick touchdown, but after that the offense will putter around around until the defense finally falls apart in the last minutes of the 3rd quarter. Next day everyone will scream at the defense and **** on them for not holding the Colts to 6 points or less.

I read about the switch, but is it 100% set in stone that Colt is starting?

well, seeing as how RG3 is now #2 QB and Kirk Cousins is #3 QB, that obviously means Colt has to be #1 QB for sunday, which means its 100%. they wouldnt have benched Griffin and said Colt will start Sunday if it wasnt 100% set in stone.

The Colts take us out...hopefully not a total blow out..

Colts....27

Skins...10

I think the Skins will be competitive, depending on if Haslett calls an aggressive game plan or it's a blow out if Haslett puts one of his pretty pink dresses and calls for a lot of zone coverages that exposes the Skins DB's weaknesses. 

Whats the over/under on how many missed tackles Ryan Clark will have? 5?

Riley Jr. covering TY Hilton down the seam. Over/under 2?

My bold prediction is Trent Murphy gets a sack, fumble and interception during the game.

I predict McCoy doesn't have any turnovers and we sustain a few scoring drives in the 1st half to keep it close at halftime.

3rd Quarter comes along and our secondary finally gets carved up by Luck. McCoy does a decent job but can't make the deep throws when they count.

Final Score:

Colts 34

Skins 23

34-20 Colts. Offense shows some strides but lack of execution in the redzone and penalties do the team in on offense. Defense does well for about three quarters then Jim Hasnotaclue stops calling a defensive gameplan that was actually working pretty well. Average performance from the team overall, better than last two weeks. The Skins build upon the positives and actually beat the Rams and take two wins out their last three division games. Colt McCoy is still not the answer but plays with more confidence at the QB position than RGIII or Cousins could right now.

The Redskins record vs teams with a number 1 draft pick playing against teams who have sat their number 2 draft pick in a dome is a remarkable 23-4. Not really.

Skins -28

Colts - 35

And I'm going to the game so we won't even talk about that record.

Hail!

23-4? like...23 wins and 4 losses? really? is that actually a thing??

Man...this may be the first game of the year that I just don't see us having any chance at all...don't even feel like watching...but I still will...the masochist in me...

Colts 28

Skins 9

Hope for a win has been restored...slightly. F it...

Skins 34

Colts 31

Colts 52

Redskins 17

Luck and the Indy O obliterate our D and the decent defensive outing last week is quickly forgotten. I think that McCoy plays adequately, but no where near the level needed in order to keep up with Indy's offense. I think that fans begin to question whether McCoy is starter material and this dumpster fire of a season reaches the level of inferno.

Archived