Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Buccaneers (Final - Photos & Writeup)

JimmiJo

That is a part of being a NFL QB.

I'm not talking the kind of hit where you stand in and get the ball away and get laid out, I'm talking the kind of hit where the other guy disrupts your arm movements and you fumble or throw an INT

Really dont understand why after coming off the bench to win in Tenn, and after one week of practice with the first team, McCoy does enough to secure a win in Dallas, and there is no real confidence in him. Dude probably would have won in min, and after 2 more weeks of practice would have tore TB to shreds. Think of the rest of the scheduel after coming off of a 4 game winning streak. 

Look at the culture in the locker room, the guys are dancing and playing around while they're 3-6!

Your job is to WIN football games, when you're 3-6 you should be physically ILL to your stomach if winning in football really means the world to you. 

A lot of players use the politically correct answer "we hate to lose" but they don't really hate to lose. players like Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Adrian Peterson, Ed Reed, Kevin Garnett etc etc etc HATE to lose to the point they can't function.

Our guys lose games and go to the locker room pretend they're sad and then the next day they're in the locker room dancing for instagram. smh i'm so PISSED OFF. 

Now that the season is basically over, can Spencer Long, Josh Leribeus, and Chris Thompson get some playing time?. we need to see how well the young guys can perform and decide on how we draft going forward. Morgan Moses played well filling in for Trent today, and i hope he can build on his play today. And Haslett has to go. Not in the off season, he needs to go now!

Trent Williams, Desean Jackson, Alfred Morris, Keenan Robinson, Breeland,Jordan Reed, Hatcher, Kerrigan and maybe Amerson are the ONLY players that play with ANY passion.

9 players on a 53 man roster and we wonder why we're 3-7? Seattle has like 40 of their 53 man roster last year playing with passion and they won a superbowl. 

you see Helu fighting for yards on that play where he fumbled.  If the Redskins hadn't played with passion in the first half they'd have two fewer turnovers. 

Redskins with passion are like Gus Frerotte celebrating a TD run

Trent Williams, Desean Jackson, Alfred Morris, Keenan Robinson, Breeland,Jordan Reed, Hatcher, Kerrigan and maybe Amerson are the ONLY players that play with ANY passion.

9 players on a 53 man roster and we wonder why we're 3-7? Seattle has like 40 of their 53 man roster last year playing with passion and they won a superbowl. 

that fabled intangible "passion"...

I think we have a lot of guys with heart and guts tho

Griffin never had help. First season he saved himself with his speed. Then Shanahan ruined him with the injury. Hard to grow when you barely get help and injured a bunch.

SO SHANAHAN ruined him....see THIS is where it started....The QB WANTED/DEMANDED to go back in...The quote was "I want to Finish what *I* started..me..me..me (3X)...so Mike had a choice to make...which one would YOU choose

ANYONE who made Albert RUN WIND SPRINTS is OK in my Book...This TEAM NEEDS a Liitle RED LOBSTER right now.

Mike and Kyle...you were done dirty...

Archived