Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Washington Redskins Leafers Laughing While On Field Performance Remains A Joke

buzz1522

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/washington-redskins-leaders-laughing-while-on-field-performance-remains-a-joke/2014/10/07/ce33906c-4e40-

I rarely start topics but this enrages me....reminds me of this scene in Money Ball when Brad Pitts character goes off on the team for having a good time in the locker room after a loss. BTW I searched for this but didnt see it anywhere...if I violated any rules or it needs to be moved I apologize in advance.

i dont particularly have a problem with the team acting happy after the loss. what do we expect them to do, hang their heads down and cry? i sure wouldnt want a football player on my favorite team that cries after a loss and is all emotional. i want the players to know that they had a bad game but act as if they are confident that they can learn from it and turn the mess around. but thats just my opinion.

Im not saying they slit their wrists but I think this shows we dont have a core set of guys who are leaders...

**** your avatar pic, BTW.  You think THAT's funny?

Its called frustration from a life time Redskins fan...but last I checked its a free country so I'll leave it displayed until he proves hes not injury prone and worth what the team gave up for him. Now Im a so called fan for displaying an avatar they do not agree with....someones got some thin skin.

WHAT HOW DARE THEY LAUGH AT A TIME LIKE THIS! Unbelievable they are 1-5 and are laughing after yet another loss. WHO DO WE BLAME? Snyder? Haslett? GRIFFIN?!  /end media frenzy 

Seriously its only a game. You win you lose. Team has ways to go but this nitpicking after game stuff is silly. They have a whole week to go over what went right and what went wrong. 

Apparently oblivious Gruden says captains like Trent Williams must step up, demand seriousness. Jason Reid ID's TW as one of leading clowns.

Yeesh. MT @Russellmania980: Gruden says he talked to Ryan Clark about locker room. Now asking reporters what we know… Yeah this is not good.

Hoo, boy. MT @ZacBoyer: Gruden seems to not know what to do about the jocularity in locker room. Honestly seems conflicted, disappointed.

Cool Uncle Jay 'bout to open up a can. RT @ZacBoyer: Gruden said it's "concerning" that the locker room was a bit upbeat after the game.

I rarely start topics but 

When you do, you use the link as the thread title? :)

Please edit it & edit the actual link into your OP as described in the Forum Rules. And try to do it quick like before Jumbo hits you with his big stick. :)

Bye there. :)

We've been a laughing stock for 20 years. The fans have cared far more about this team than the turnstile roster has. They come here to get paid, this is known around the league. Not blowing this whole thing up and getting someone serious in here has been a complete and utter failure on the part of Daniel Snyder. Something has to change...

Yeah sorry, after I have a lousy day at work I also try to laugh and feel better and take my mind off it, usually with coworkers as well.

This is their job. Not an issue to me.

This is true and what was the context of the laughing? Reid claims Trent Williams and Garcon were the two biggest "clowns" in the locker room. Perhaps they were making fun of Dick Sherman getting toasted last night.

Who knows.

i dont particularly have a problem with the team acting happy after the loss. what do we expect them to do, hang their heads down and cry? i sure wouldnt want a football player on my favorite team that cries after a loss and is all emotional. i want the players to know that they had a bad game but act as if they are confident that they can learn from it and turn the mess around. but thats just my opinion.

hey Lebron did, remember when the Cavs lost?

This is true and what was the context of the laughing? Reid claims Trent Williams and Garcon were the two biggest "clowns" in the locker room. Perhaps they were making fun of Dick Sherman getting toasted last night.

Who knows.

Jason Reid is a troll.

hey Lebron did, remember when the Cavs lost?

i don't follow the NBA much at all, so no. but i guess im ok with it if a player or two care enough about losing that they have to cry about it. but the whole locker room shouldnt be crying. i think this is just DC media trying to spin a non-story into something big. if we were 3-1 and lost last night and people were joking in the locker room, it wouldnt be as big of an issue, since we would have a winning record.

Archived