Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The RG3 trade really really hurt...

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Rg3 trade= Rg3. Look who the Rams got. Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Greg Robinson and Brian Quick. I would take Rg3 over those scrubs 100 times out of 100.

Aren't you supposed to actually know things about football?

I'd take Jenkins and Brockers and Robinson over the equivalents on our team.

Not to mention that you have no idea the Skins would have taken those same guys. Come the **** on. Use your brain dude

The other takeaway from tonight is that our talent on offense is EXTREMELY overrated.  Garcon and Jackson MIA, Reed can't stay healthy.  Our best weapon is a backup TE who was concussed all night.  Not making excuses for Kirk because he was awful, and he clearly isn't the answer.  The problem is, I don't think Robert Griffin III is either.

Couple all of this with the worst ST unit in the league and a bottom 5 defense... Yikes.  This team is going to be dreadful for a long long time.

Getting rid of Danny Smith was the worst move we ever made as a franchise.

But really I don't think we are going to have enough draft picks to fix this team for next year.

Also what has Bruce done how has he been any different that Vinny. Vinny spent money like crazy and sucked. Bruce doesn't do that but he sucks also.

Fire Jim for gods sake

Someone really should start a draft position thread. I like Landon Collins a lot but he isnt #1 worthy. Best case is we get the #1 pick and Jameis and Mariota ball out and we can trade the pick

Getting rid of Danny Smith was the worst move we ever made as a franchise.

But really I don't think we are going to have enough draft picks to fix this team for next year.

Also what has Bruce done how has he been any different that Vinny. Vinny spent money like crazy and sucked. Bruce doesn't do that but he sucks also.

Fire Jim for gods sake

Someone really should start a draft position thread. I like Landon Collins a lot but he isnt #1 worthy. Best case is we get the #1 pick and Jameis and Mariota ball out and we can trade the pick

No Danny Smith was horrible. 

Excuses... excuses.

They had 16 million dollars to rebuild the roster this year and every draft pick but one.  Injuries are killing this team.  Play calling is killing this team and more than anything else... STUPID is killing this team.

Have to excise the stupid.

Aren't you supposed to actually know things about football?

I'd take Jenkins and Brockers and Robinson over the equivalents on our team.

Not to mention that you have no idea the Skins would have taken those same guys. Come the **** on. Use your brain dude

Jenkins is the equivalent of Amerson. Is a below average number 2 corner. Brockers has done absolutely nothing, same with Quick and Robinson doesn't even start on one of the worst offensive lines in the league. But really, I wouldn't pull the "you don't even know if the skins would've taken those guys" argument.

You want to appreciate Polumbus? Put in a rookie project 3rd rounder and see how fast Cousins gets killed.

Polumbus is awful.  He is C- player.  And does it really matter if Cousins gets killed?  He's not good either and at least its not RG3.  How do you expect someone to get better if you don't give them PT

If you think the 4 picks were why we lost...

Dude, 3 came when they were already down double digits

You're full of assumptions and frankly I don't agree with any of them.

4 picks didn't help and you don't know what would have happened if we kept our picks instead of bringing in RG3.

Were you a fan before we had a GM and spent money on 'big name guys'? 

Start there for better results on what you're trying to say....

Polumbus is awful. He is C- player. And does it really matter if Cousins gets killed? He's not good either and at least its not RG3. How do you expect someone to get better if you don't give them PT

You play in practice and continue to develop your technique. And "does it really matter if cousins gets killed?". Seriously? I'm not ready to give up on the dude after one game.

You're full of assumptions and frankly I don't agree with any of them.

4 picks didn't help and you don't know what would have happened if we kept our picks instead of bringing in RG3.

Were you a fan before we had a GM and spent money on 'big name guys'? 

Start there for better results on what you're trying to say....

Seeing as though we are once again at rock bottom (which was where we were in 2011), I'd say we'd be better off with the picks

How about wasting a 4th round pick on a QB who throws 4 picks and loses a fumble in a primetime game.

No better than spending two first rounders on a guy who can't even play one full healthy season.

Fact is, this team will suck until a real GM crafts a plan and builds a team.  Bruce Allen is a numbers guy.  You need a talent evaluator to build a winner. 

Rg3 trade lol. If you really think rg3 is what is wrong with this team, then you're part of the problem.

If you think he was saying rg3 was what's wrong with the team, then you're part of the problem of people not bothering to read what people said.

He's suggesting the COST of getting Griffin....3 high picks plus the one we used on Griffin...is what's wrong with the team in terms of depth. He even suggested we should've tanked in 2011, seemingly to still get Griffin but without trading a bunch of picks...suggesting that he doesn't think Griffin is the problem

Archived