Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Coverage of the Tampa preseaon game "The Rookies Big Chance" GAME PICS POSTED - FINAL

HapHaszard

Streamed the game (stream2u.me), then streamed 980 and it synced pretty good, maybe a 1/2 sec delay.  Those Bucs announcers sucked - wish I thought of this last weekend, those announcers sucked too.  Just an idea to throw out there for any future streamer.

I don't generally wish injury on anyone, but last week I was wishing it on that ******* who kept laughing about Griffin's ACL injury.

ACL for both Nield and Jordan!!!!  DAMN!!!!

If this ends up true, I believe that's the 3rd torn ACL for Nield.

Man, that's got to be some serious character testing.

Dang, wouldn't that be Neild's second?  Sucks

EDIT: Oops, nevermind, I think I'm wrong about him having one in college.

Sounds like this is his second.

Overall a good preseason.

If this first team offense can get their act together, this team will compete.

Not as bad a 3-13 last year. Definitely added a lot of toys on both sides of the ball and eliminated a huge problem (or two) on the sideline.

I think as I said and others before along with some people tonight on the broadcast, the offense we saw was just getting Griffin some drop back passing experience while it doesn't count. I think Cooley said it best when he said tonight with Robert they were working on the 25% of his game he needs to improve almost 100% of the time. I think come Houston we will see the rollouts we saw tonight and stuff like that. It is vital to get Griffin going week one, they need to call high percentage plays that get the ball out fast and let our upgraded WRs and Morris make the plays. Get Griffin his confidence back and we are good to go. Hyped for Houston. It's too bad we can't call out posters because after Houston I have a feeling ill want to give a few people the business in the Cousins outplaying Griffin thread.

Really sucks for Nield. Seems like a good guy, hard worker, and potential as a Nose but his ACL just keeps holding him back. That's probably his career.

Interesting note from the preseason, this game was actually called by Sean McVay.

I actually would like to see it slowly go this way if Gruden is successful and here for a while. Be involved in game planning but be the head coach and let McVay slowly become the actual play caller

Re:  Neild

He was holding the same knee that was surgically repaired.  On the play it occurred, a lot of players fell down over each other so someone may have stepped on his knee causing this tear.  Looked less like his knees fault and more like a very unfortunate play.

I hate out media

Stop making a lot out of cousins not playing despite not being a starter

Andre Roberts isn't a starter, he didn't play

Jarvis Jenkins isn't a starter, he didn't play

Helu isn't a starter, he didn't play

Important 2nd string guys didn't play because there was no worth to them being out there

How is the media trying to spin it?

Earlier today I heard people on 106.7 trying to make hay about cousins not playing and that meaning the team isn't fully sold that it's 100% Griffin all year.

On the post game, Al Gauldy is basically suggesting the same. That they're not sure about Griffin and want to make sure cousins is there as an "option" if Griffin is "bad" again. That somehow if cousins played that would've shown more faith in Griffin in terms of his potential production.

Damn, apparently Grudes said Neild and Akeem Jordan have suspected ACL injuries.

Getting this off twitter

Believe Akeem Jordan has a sprained MCL. Gruden said he had a sprained ACL then he said it is a sprain. One of the CLs.

Archived