Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread for Preseason Game #1 "Brady's scared" Picture link added (Final)

HapHaszard

Helu, Morris, and DY are locks. You need Helu as he's the best option to step up as an every down back if Alfred is hurt. Thompson and Seastrunk aren't really built for it right now IMHO, and I don't know if you trust Red with that to start the year

Naw dam that, Helu ain't a lock for nothing. We got 3 other RBs we haven't seen yet.

I'm definitely RG3> Cousins guy, but to watch Cousins look through his reads is really nice. If RG3 could do that, he'd be significantly better

I agree, that's the ONLY thing RGIII is missing from his game which will take time to develop.

The one thing that I like about cousins over RGIII is he makes up his mind quickly even if he's wrong he makes the decision quickly but then again cousins has been in a pocket passing offense since highschool.

RGIII will get there I think by next season you'll start seeing RGIII do that consistently and looking off safeties and living next to gruden should help as well.  

Anyone having issues with the game?!?! Wtkr seems to be having some issues and the game has cut off. I'm extremely pisses off

Sound issues on the Comcast/NBC broadcast. I've gone to the old standby and muted the TV and turned on the radio. Not quite the same as the good old days with Sonny, Sam, and Frank. But better than the garbled static on Comcast. Cooley is pretty good.

Perfect example of why the score in preseason games means nothing.  I like what I see, but RG really didn't show me enough to say he has turned the corner.  He also didn't show enough to say he is going to falter.

I do like the individual play so far.

Archived