Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread for Preseason Game #1 "Brady's scared" Picture link added (Final)

HapHaszard

RG3 looked to be predetermining stuff on that drive. Not seeing the field well. It will get better with more reps and he'll hit his stride mid season but nothing is more annoying to me then seen a QB predetermine what he's going to do. Just limits you so much

But its also just the 1st series of the 1st preseason game and we don't even have 2 of our best WRs in...just focus on the positives at this point. I felt like he wasn't looking downfield either, too much to the right, etc. but gotta remember this is so different from what is going to happen in the season. Look for crispness, no injuries, a few good plays here and there (running game anyone?) and go with that. Plus that fade is a TD with Garcon, so you know. Also its going to be super vanilla.

RG3 looked to be predetermining stuff on that drive. Not seeing the field well. It will get better with more reps and he'll hit his stride mid season but nothing is more annoying to me then seen a QB predetermine what he's going to do. Just limits you so much

It's PRE-SEASON man. 

I'll say this offense so far looks like last year, drive into the opposition's territory, then a FG. How often did we see that?

Preseason no Garcon or Jackson either. With the being said teams don't score TDs on every drive

I'll say this offense so far looks like last year, drive into the opposition's territory, then a FG. How often did we see that?

Just a stupid technique error by the receiver. If he'd fallen flat, it's an obvious TD.

Archived