Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I don't see how you can blame this on Turgeon. His senior leader has more turnovers than points, his star point guard got cheapshotted out of the game. I don't know many coaches that can overcome that

Agreed. Not Turgeon's fault his players can't handle the press or can't make shots.

This was his year to prove he can coach. He has done that. He's a great motivator and knows the game. He's done a good job.

There's only so much a coach can do. It's up to the players to make the plays.

Wells, a senior, has the majority of the turnovers.

Yep. This team, while good, not great has won many close games. They just aren't as good as their record indicates. They are lacing a dominant low post guy. While the guard play is great, there is no Lonny Baxter on this team and that was the downfall of this team.

There has been some horrible officiating in this tournament.. in every game..

Vegas has always had a big hand in the tournament. One of the main reasons I quit watching so much. Watching kids get jobbed so some dickhead can make money turned me off to this stuff a long time ago.

I don't see how you can blame this on Turgeon. His senior leader has more turnovers than points, his star point guard got cheapshotted out of the game. I don't know many coaches that can overcome that

Trimble got hurt on his own essentially on the play that put him out. Don't know how you would call that a cheap shot.

Thank you Dez Wells.  You had a great career. 

I pray that Trimble and Layman come back.  Layman would be a fool to leave, but Trimble would be a first round draft pick.  I think his game still needs some work, particularly with running the offense and decision making, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he left.  His offensive scoring game is one of the tops in the nation.

Please come back Melo.

Dodd and Cekovsky....work on your post moves and defensive game.

Good season.