Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 AL East Champs Baltimore Orioles Thread

MattFancy

My girl and I are going to the Yankees game on Friday, July 11th.  Any recommendations for hotels that are close to Camden?

I'd recommend the Hilton Garden Inn at Harbor East. Only a few block walk to Camden Yards and you're in the nice part of the city with plenty of good eats/bar within walking distance as well.

Nolan Reimold to open the season on the DL.  No way I don't believe it.

O's optioned Henry Urrutia to the minors.  Haven't really seen much of that fellow play, not sure if he is a serious option.

I'm ready for some damn baseball.  I sort of like Delmon Young hope he sticks.

Nolan Reimold to open the season on the DL.  No way I don't believe it.

O's optioned Henry Urrutia to the minors.  Haven't really seen much of that fellow play, not sure if he is a serious option.

I'm ready for some damn baseball.  I sort of like Delmon Young hope he sticks.

Probably buying some more time on Reimold. He can get some rehab starts and then they can decide to do with him.

O's are on TV right now on MLB network! 

Doyler, you're my favorite poster in this thread (along with Hersh) so I'm pretty excited to see you post. I associate your handle with the smell of cut grass, the sound of sprinklers, Jim Palmer's voice, etc.

I can't wait to BUCKle up for another season. I'm really hoping that we can make it 3 straight winning years and be in the hunt all year for a playoff push.

I'd recommend the Hilton Garden Inn at Harbor East. Only a few block walk to Camden Yards and you're in the nice part of the city with plenty of good eats/bar within walking distance as well.

My girl and I are going to the Yankees game on Friday, July 11th.  Any recommendations for hotels that are close to Camden?

I agree. Do yourself a favor and go to the Under Armour store a block away. The have some very cool shirts that they only sell at that store.

25 Man Roster

Catchers (2): Matt Wieters, Steve Clevenger

Infielders (5): Chris Davis, Jonathan Schoop, J.J. Hardy, Ryan Flaherty, Steve Lombardozzi

Outfielders/DH (6): Nick Markakis, Adam Jones, David Lough, Nelson Cruz, Steve Pearce, Delmon Young

Pitchers (12): Chris Tillman, Ubaldo Jimenez, Wei-Yin Chen, Miguel Gonzalez, Bud Norris, Tommy Hunter, Darren O’Day, Brian Matusz, Zach Britton, Ryan Webb, Josh Stinson, Evan Meek

Archived