Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darren Sharper arrested in L.A (Source:Pilotonline.com)

beachboy757

And someone who gets off on that sort of control and doesn't care to see a RESPONSIVE sexual partner who is enjoying it sounds like Bundy, who wanted his gf to pretend she was dead before he graduated to actually killing women or knocking them out and raping them before killing them.

Someone who would do this is a clear and present danger to society and needs to go.

Why does NFL Network and ESPN refuse to jump on this? You would think it'd be a bigger story than most

It's a HUGE story but they don't want to talk about a guy who was part of the broadcast fraternity, at least not yet.  Although they are not responsible for his behavior, it would cast them in a negative light due to association.  Sharper is a SB winner and one of the best safeties in the game in the modern era.  He is not well known outside of football circles, so it's not like Lebron being charged with a crime but still.

Wow. He was truly one of the people I would have never expected to be involved with something like this. I'm shocked.

Really? You never watched him on NFLN? The guy is arrogant as hell. I wasn't the least bit shocked.

SO arrogant. I'm not implying that arrogance = criminal activity but I have definitely always viewed Sharper as someone who feels entitled to whatever he wants.

I'm not even sure where I'm going with this. I just sensed "evil" on that guy.

Def more than just 7 women. This is sadistic.

I don't understand!

He gives such NICE postgame interviews, speaks so polished and well.. 

~Bang

LOL, the sad thing is a lot of fans think this makes you a good person.

A person's social status and ability (or inability) to pick up women has nothing to do with this.  It's about morals.  Someone who would do this is a monster.  These kinds of people come in all forms.  Everyone reading this wouldn't rape anyone because they find it to be abhorrent.  That's where it starts and ends for most people.  It doesn't matter if they have two hundred or two million dollars in their bank account.  If someone is at home thinking "I'd love to rape or kill that person but I got a million dollar contract to worry about", then they have serious issues.

So imho, the reason why a rich man would do this is the same reason why a poor man would.  They are both sick and depraved individuals.

rape is mostly about power and control. Sharper loves those things so it probably compels him to do sick stuff like this.

Altho whats weird is that a lot of those women seem willing to have a go at him, sober. Apparently ambient makes the sex "fun" because the woman is active physically but not there mentally. So disturbing.

Yeah. Maybe they should look at Shannon Sharpe instead. He speaks mumble jumble and I'm guessing when he introduced himself to the ladies they thought he said "Im's Dareman Sharpa" and tried to connect the dots?

Shannon is sharp, but Darren is sharper.

Altho whats weird is that a lot of those women seem willing to have a go at him, sober. Apparently ambient makes the sex "fun" because the woman is active physically but not there mentally. So disturbing.

Totally agree that makes it so much more disturbing. I mean that puts it at a step below serial killer in my opinion.

Totally agree that makes it so much more disturbing. I mean that puts it at a step below serial killer in my opinion.

Yeah, apparently thats how Jeffry Dahmer got started before he graduated to killing. If he is found guilty of all of this, I don't think there is any way he lasts more than 3 years in prison. They'd have to put him in isolation for him to survive.

Archived