Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread - Redskins Verses 49ers - Final

JimmiJo

Jesus RGIII get rid of the damn ball. It is a timing offense. Make the read and throw the damn ball

I am really starting to worry that we have the wrong guy.

He has completely lost all of his confidence.  He doesn't trust his eyes. 

He's a completely mess, and he's suffering a lot of hits. Most are his fault, some are not.

I don't know if we have the wrong guy.  But he's nowhere near being ready to play in the NFL unless he can just out-athletic a defense. Which right now he can't.

So, he might be the most un-prepared QB in the league. 

Which is sad. 

The fact that Josh Wilson is STILL in the game tells you all you need to know about the stubborness of our coaching staff. He's played so horrible the entire game and been a big reason that we're down by 21. Give the young guy (Amerson) some burn? No. Keep Josh in who WILL not be here next year while Amerson will

I don't know what to think anymore...I really don't.  I'm at a loss.

but hey at least the 49er helps Griffin up when his own teammates leave him laying on the turf.  

This has been going on all season. There's gotta be something to it. I've seen Lichtenstieger walk right past Robert as he's lying on the ground.

Niners DL with a nice blow to the face.... whatever. 

**** this game. 

Yeah, its the same guy that almost knocked Drew Brees's head off his shoulders.  He has been head hunting like that all night and no calls on him.  As usual, the other team can play with all reckless abandon with out fear from the refs.

Archived