Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andrew Luck Appreciation Thread

Bubble Screen

I'm just getting back into this thread, and apparently I'm about a year behind.

Lets just say I really really really appreciate the way Andrew Luck played today.

Honestly asking, who is your football team?  I'm not accusing you of not being a Redskins fan, I just really can't tell by some of your posts, so I'm asking because I'm curious.  Maybe it's a fantasy football thing.  (Granted the above was posted about a year ago after the Cardinals beat the Colts.

Well, we've always reserved the right to take even a first "early foul" such as this one, in this kind of context, as reason enough for a removal...and so it shall be here, whether 's it's a dupe acct or not...techno can go find a techno site and discuss racism or idiot conspiracy theories there...

(p.s.---yes, he was "another-idiot-who-needs-to-get-a life" dupe acct)

Wow, I thought you were going to ax BS.  Though I think he's full of **** sometimes, he was definitely right about that post.  People say some really stupid **** on here sometimes.  

Glad we have no-nonsense mods in this forum.

Thanks for your service.   :lol:

Honestly asking, who is your football team?  I'm not accusing you of not being a Redskins fan, I just really can't tell by some of your posts, so I'm asking because I'm curious.  Maybe it's a fantasy football thing.  (Granted the above was posted about a year ago after the Cardinals beat the Colts.

I am in fact a diehard fan of the Washington Redskins, Got into football around age 9 and haven't missed more than a handful of games since. I even was a season ticket holder with my dad through 2007-2011. My brain sometimes feels like an encyclopedia for the most obscure players that have been on the team, I'm generally consulted by my friends before wikipedia for answers on the toughest trivia.

Trust me though, I get it. I go against the grain of the fanbase sometimes, I'm indifferent to a name change(I care about the Washington part of the name, not the other half) and have always paid a ton of attention to what's going on other teams, but I generally don't reserve fan-hatred for anyone outside of the NFC East, The Colts, and Whoever Peyton Manning plays for. Even then normally don't hate on their players. Hell it annoys the crap out of me that the filter changes the name of the Cowboys Starting QB because I don't think he's a bad guy or a bad player, I just don't want his team to win because I don't care for them or their owner.

I've always have liked Pete Carroll too for his youthful exuberance(Example: Him and Lendale White faking Lendale's death

I sincerely appreciate you asking, though. I'm sure you weren't the only one here unsure and I'm glad to clear anything up.

And yeah, I was very satisfied with Luck's horrible performance in that game, he's about the only guy that I get schadenfreude from watching.

I am in fact a diehard fan of the Washington Redskins....I was very satisfied with Luck's horrible performance in that game, he's about the only guy that I get schadenfreude from watching.

I figured, I just was thrown off like maybe you were a Cardinals fan or just playing FF.  Anyway, definitely no disrespect intended.  I know that, even though all of us on here don't agree 100% (as if anyone ever does) we're all part of the Redskins family.  

(I'd even go so far as to say the ES friendly non-Skins patrons are like weird uncles).

Hell it annoys the crap out of me that the filter changes the name of the Cowboys Starting QB because I don't think he's a bad guy or a bad player, I just don't want his team to win because I don't care for them or their owner.

Kinda agree with you on Tony Romo .. I don't believe that he is as good as the hype that has surrounded him his entire career just because he plays for Satan's team. But he does otherwise seem like a pretty decent, if kind of stupid guy. He occasionally shows flashes of brilliance, *always* followed by the inevitable "just being Romo" screw up. I don't hate him personally. If he played for another team that isn't in the NFC-East (all except those vile Seahags), I wouldn't have such strong feelings about him.

Having said all of that .. he plays for Satan's team. For that reason, he must be destroyed!

Don't let me find a post of you praising Cousins last week.

FTR, Luck has been good all year long, not just this week. And he was playing arguably the best teams in each conference the first two weeks.

Haters gon hate.

I promise you that won't happen.

He threw terrible picks that cost his team late in games 1 & 2(I will concede Boykin commited PI but he shouldn't have gone that way) 

FTR, Luck has been good all year long, not just this week. And he was playing arguably the best teams in each conference the first two weeks.

Haters gon hate.

Yeah, he sure looked good against the Eagles last week. 20-34 172 yards against one of the worst defenses in football. Only 250 less than KC. Color me impressed.

Haters gon hate.

Luck played great the first two weeks? Seriously?

Yeah, he sure looked good against the Eagles last week. 20-34 172 yards against one of the worst defenses in football. Only 250 less than KC. Color me impressed.

Of course Kyle leaves out the important part..the 3 TD passes. And don't bother telling me he choked. It was an obvious blown call on Hilton, which caused the INT.

Luck played great the first two weeks? Seriously?

I never said great. I said "good". And yes, he did.

Of course Kyle leaves out the important part..the 3 TD passes. And don't bother telling me he choked. It was an obvious blown call on Hilton, which caused the INT.

Yeah, and those 3 Td passes went a COMBINED 10 yards. That's why stats like those are a joke. Andrew Luck was decidedly unspectacular.

Of course Kyle leaves out the important part..the 3 TD passes. And don't bother telling me he choked. It was an obvious blown call on Hilton, which caused the INT.I never said great. I said "good". And yes, he did.

There's simply no reasoning with you. Luck is the GOD.

Luck is a heck of a young QB and the Colts would struggle to win 4 games without him.

They need to run their offense around him more like the Skins do with Cousins. Stop running the ball so much with mediocre backs. Unleash Luck.

I agree. But Pep loves to run it. He flat out cost them the game with the horrible play calling at the end of the Eagles game. All they needed was 3 to seal it, and THEN he decides he wants to throw it. Unreal.

Yeah, and those 3 Td passes went a COMBINED 10 yards. That's why stats like those are a joke. Andrew Luck was decidedly unspectacular.

They ran for 165 yards. He wasn't spectacular, because they were running it all night. 3 TD passes are 3 TD passes though.

I hate that many Redskins fans feel this need to hate Luck because we drafted Griffin, or because the media is all over him, or he's already been annointed, or whatever. It makes a ton of our posters look either bitter or ignorant.

Luck is well on his way to being a great QB, and is already a great young QB.

Archived