Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andrew Luck Appreciation Thread

Bubble Screen

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Their team is awful. They have done a truly awful job of surrounding luck with anyone at all on offense or defense. They've whiffed on draft after draft and free agent after free agent. 

It's quite sad, because Luck is a good QB and a great dude but that team is a long way from seriously competing. 

They were fortunate their division has been so bad for so long and it gave them a false sense of their team's talent level 

21 hours ago, abdcskins said:

So what's wrong with the Colts?  I think 1) their defense is one of the worst in the league and 2) they have no running game.  Can't really speak on Luck's passing ability and/or receivers.  Only watched a little bit of their games.

I don't know about no running game. Gore has done pretty good for me in a fantasy league. ;) 

Main problem is the OL. They, I believe, have 3 rookies playing on it.

You gotta put SOME help around him. He literally has the worst supporting cast in the NFL. I don't get why the coach and GM both weren't sacked at the end of last year.

I don't feel bad for them AT ALL though. They luck into Peyton Manning, and then as soon as his career is on the decline they luck into ANOTHER superstar franchise QB. And they still can't win. They deserve to suck forever.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2016 at 10:56 AM, Warhead36 said:

You gotta put SOME help around him. He literally has the worst supporting cast in the NFL. I don't get why the coach and GM both weren't sacked at the end of last year.

I don't feel bad for them AT ALL though. They luck into Peyton Manning, and then as soon as his career is on the decline they luck into ANOTHER superstar franchise QB. And they still can't win. They deserve to suck forever.

They didn't luck into drafting Andrew Luck. They tanked, everyone knows this. They didn't even attempt to improve their QB situation when they knew Manning wasn't going to play. 

Just now, Taylor703 said:

They didn't luck into drafting Andrew Luck. They tanked, everyone knows this. They didn't even attempt to improve their QB situation when they knew Manning wasn't going to play. 

It was luck because they were in a position to tank in a year where a can't miss franchise QB was available. That isn't always the case.

Archived