Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Have To Keep The Shanahans...

Renegade7

Keep the Shanahans for 2014??? (Public Poll)  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Should Shanahan be allow to finish his 5 year contract even if we don't make the playoffs in 2013?

The team has lost confidence in itself.  I am not saying we are a talented team, but we have more talent than our record and should be showing it on the field.

For that, you have to blame the coaches.  I would keep Bruce, but hire a GM/in charge of all player acquisitions and let that guy choose a new coach.

Mike Shanahan with his typical post game presser after a loss ---

'We missed a couple plays in the first half'

'We had a good week of practice'

"We kept fighting which shows the heart of this team'

'We just made too many mistakes'

"We have to review the film'

'We have to figure out what it takes to win games'

'We made some good adjustments'

BLAH BLAH BLAH --- simply not good enough Mike Shanahan

I'd like to address the salary cap penalty as it relates to the defense.......if there was no penalty, our defense would still be awful....what changes would have been made anyway? we would have let Hall go and spent money on a CB....would he have played better then Hall? unlikely....maybe they would have spent money on a free safety....other then that; this would have been the same personnel.

Shanny's scheme....Shanny's coaches....Shanny's personnel....

Goodbye, Mike!

Yeah I don't think Mike would've used the salary cap money wisely on the defensive side of the ball. He just can't field a good defense.

Haslett has to go.  After that, you have to give serious consideration to replacing Burns as the ST coach.  Even if you want to give a new coach an opportunity, if the players don't buy into the system it won't work.

Once those are done, I think Mike and Kyle should be given 2 years more to keep progressing the offense and fill holes with a long time awaited free agency.

If Mike refuses to replace at least Haslett, then you replace them all.  Problem is I don't want to see Bruce gone from the FO....

Haslett has to go.  After that, you have to give serious consideration to replacing Burns as the ST coach.  Even if you want to give a new coach an opportunity, if the players don't buy into the system it won't work.

Once those are done, I think Mike and Kyle should be given 2 years more to keep progressing the offense and fill holes with a long time awaited free agency.

If Mike refuses to replace at least Haslett, then you replace them all.  Problem is I don't want to see Bruce gone from the FO....

:o  :o  :o 

The stupid. It really does hurt...RG3 is surrounded by garbage. Bottom tier OL...Bottom tier WRs...Botom tier Defense....and a historically bad special teams...yeah...it's the sophomore's fault that's coning back from an injury that's Shanahan's fault...

Temporary moment of insanity syndrome. 

Happens on this board a lot. 

Hail. 

With the way things have gone--would you expect anything less than the next Greg Schiano? Or Josh McDaniels? Or Rich Kotite? Or any other number of horrible coaches?

I am not saying keep the Shannys anymore...I am saying who cares? What difference does it make?

Man, what a horrible situation, but I think it's time. This team sucks and is so undisciplined. We don't do the little things right. Now, the players have seemed to have turned on this staff. With the cap penalty done, I think it's time we get a real GM and new coach...I really thought we were done firing coaches, but shanahan has really underwhelmed. Ugh

Archived