Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

48 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Well...id say that settles it...

Eye mean, I’m still gonna get my own VR. But I really just want y’all to google Eye Herpes. I didn’t know this was a thing until a week ago so I’m telling everyone 

25 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Eye mean, I’m still gonna get my own VR. But I really just want y’all to google Eye Herpes. I didn’t know this was a thing until a week ago so I’m telling everyone 

Oh, i did.  Even though i have a game console again for first time in years, going to keep it in its place, like i plan to avoid single player games for most part

Ok need an honest opinion. I decided to change my characters face on FFXIV (Glamor is the real endgame, apparently) and I thought he looked badass but I was very...uhh.....inspired at the time. 

But then I can’t stay that way forever and now I’m not sure if he looks dumb or spectacular. 

GF says he looks like Shug Knight and Shonuff had a warrior love child. 

414DB657-6FD0-4F43-9CDD-0B2341F6F045.png

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Game codes for switch? I didn’t know yall wanted these L’s. 

Just remember you asked for this. I hold no grudge against you personally, but I wont let you win. 

20181208_093341.jpg

5 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He's amazing. Keep him. 

Thank you. This is the support I need. 

22 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

What are everyone's thoughts on VR? I'm thinking of investing in a set, seems like it'd be fun at parties and such. Most of my friends aren't really gamers but a few of us tried VR at a friend's and they seemed to enjoy it.

You going for PSVR, or one of the PC VR sets?

I am on PSVR almost every night. The PSVR also let's you play games in cinematic mode which is kinda cool for some games.

If anyone has interest in old school style metroidvania games, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom was fantastic.  It took me nearly 16 hours to complete and has a nice challenge to it with not much hand holding at all.  I'm going to go back and try to get the items I had missed as well even though I've finished it.

Has anyone played Subnautica?  On PC or console?

I think it's basically a nautical survival adventure game, where you're on an uncharted warerworld super earth planet, after a  crash landing or something, and you have to figure out a way to survive, then explore fight, and build/craft your way off of it.

I'm interested because Treasures of The Deep (PS1) is one of the most fun, rewarding games I've ever played, and I'm kinda stunned that kinda gameplay hasnt caught on with people. Although you're like a naval combat submariner in that, the intrigue still applies for me here. Not really a lot of grown folk stuff that I'm interested in on console at least

I've been playing Divinity Original Sin 2 co-op with my brother. Incredible game, highly recommended. Brutally difficult at times though. I'm not gonna lie, we've had to reload quite a bit because the game can put you in situations that get out of control out of nowhere.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn. What was wrong with it?

It was just boring as **** with very stale and lifeless environments.  Voice acting was terrible too. 

Granted, I haven't liked DMC since probably part 2 if I can remember, so maybe it's just how the new DMC games are.

Archived