Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Saw RDR2 tonight for the first time at my buddies house.  The graphics are great in that game as was the voice acting.  That is definitely a game that would bore the **** out of me though.  It was too slow paced for me and just something that I wouldn't play longer than like an hour or so.  I mean it takes so long to go places that they have a cinematic mode while you travel?

9 hours ago, purbeast said:

Saw RDR2 tonight for the first time at my buddies house.  The graphics are great in that game as was the voice acting.  That is definitely a game that would bore the **** out of me though.  It was too slow paced for me and just something that I wouldn't play longer than like an hour or so.  I mean it takes so long to go places that they have a cinematic mode while you travel?

You make me so sad sometimes...

I downloaded the Act Combat 7 PSVR demo from the Japanese PSN store.  I'm going to give it a try tonight.  It sucks that the full game is only 3 levels in VR, so even if I like it, not a chance I'll pay full price for it.  I thought the whole game would be in VR because you're just in a damn ****pit the whole game anyways.

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

I downloaded the Act Combat 7 PSVR demo from the Japanese PSN store.  I'm going to give it a try tonight.  It sucks that the full game is only 3 levels in VR, so even if I like it, not a chance I'll pay full price for it.  I thought the whole game would be in VR because you're just in a damn ****pit the whole game anyways.

Rumors are going around that depending on how it does there will be more in VR

20 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Rumors are going around that depending on how it does there will be more in VR

Well it didn't do well with me.

I couldn't play Ace Combat 7 in VR for more than like 20 seconds.  I got the VR sickness feeling almost immediately as soon as you take off and start to turn and ****.  **** that.

Wait... Is this a remaster like RE1 a few years ago? Or is it a retcon?

Either option sounds sexy af, to be honest

On 1/21/2019 at 7:07 PM, purbeast said:

Was going to say that sounds like a prime candidate for motion sickness (if it's well done)

God damnit I ****ing hate Xbox One sometimes. No wonder this piece of **** hardly gets turned on.  I still haven’t ****ing played RE2 yet because this dumb ****ing console.

I turned on X1X … update time shocker! After 40 minutes of updating it updates.

Then I install RE2. After like 10 minutes its ‘ready to play’ so I click start. It goes to the load screen then back to home. I then press A again and it goes to load screen. Then it says a ****ing 10gb updated is needed so I click cancel.

I try to find out how the **** to sign out of XBL to get offline and can’t figure it out. Then I go to click it again, and it says installing. So it starts installation of 20GB again.

This time I wait until it’s done installing before I go to play it. Then I click it, and again it goes to load screen then back to dashboard. I press A again. This time it says that a 500mb update is required so I started that. Then it stops at 4mb and just ****ing sits there. SO I cancel it again.

And then I go to click the game to play and it says INSTALLING again and now it’s ****ing installing 20 ****ing gigs again and I’m waiting here like an asshole, and it’s trying to download the update simultaneously and the update is going slow as ****.

I’ve had this game for like 2 hours and haven’t been able to ****ing play it yet. Playing my Switch so much then going back to this **** is such a headache.

SsH5GyZ.jpg

Archived