Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

True. Allegedly they only gave it out to some Youtubers..and then in the last 12 hours before launch the send the codes to the reviewers. 

I'm hoping that it's more of them either finishing the game late OR them sticking it to the normal reviewers rather than them covering up a buggy (or worse, bad) game.

Yea, most of the videos on Twitch look really good right now and people seem to really like it. 

True. Allegedly they only gave it out to some Youtubers..and then in the last 12 hours before launch the send the codes to the reviewers. 

I'm hoping that it's more of them either finishing the game late OR them sticking it to the normal reviewers rather than them covering up a buggy (or worse, bad) game.

Unfortunately, when this happens it's usually the latter. The game has issues, and the publisher is trying to swindle gamers into thinking their getting a complete game when everyone involved knew they didn't have enough time to complete the game. Lack of reviews will leave gamers forced to make their decision based upon the publisher's marketing and not reviews which could highlight the glitches and bugs. 

I know I'm behind but just got Metal Gear Revengence for slightly less than $8 on Amazon. Also picked up Black Flag for less than $20. Not a huge Assassins Creed fan, but love pirates.

My man. *fist bump*

You will have absolutely zero clue of whats going on when you're outside of the Animus, but you will love the naval battles

Reveangence will be a blast as well if you dont mind a changeup from the stealthier Metal Gear Solid games

The departure from the normal Metal Gear's is one thing that turned me off of Revengeance, hence why I never bought it. But, I love Metal Gear and couldn't pass up a game that according to HLTB is almost 20 hours long for a little more than $7 brand new.

I have disliked all the Assassins Creed's, but love pirates. So, hopefully, I will enjoy the hell out of this.

I read poor reviews for the ports (PS3) of Shadow of Mordor and Dragon Age. So, I guess I will upgrade to a PS4 sooner rather than later.

Liking Dragon Age, & Last of Us remastered. Play a bit of Halo MCC on the odd occasion. NHL 15, & FIFA still kill time just as well as anything. I'm really wanting for a Skyrim, or true JRPG (waiting ever so patiently for FFXV) i guess...but also waiting on Evolve, Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat X, & a few others over the next couple of months.

Yet...all that, & i simply cannot get enough Diablo III in my life. I literally have played thay game to death (see what i did there?) & bacn again several times, & then there's the online/battlenet some such. Got that game on release day & still play way too much of it.

I was curious about Dying Light, but my curiosity has waned over the last month. Same goes for DBZ: Xenoverse...though i still have the odd moment of piqued interest.

Love both systems equally, especially since XBONE added games with Gold, & i really have nothing to complain about...though I must admit that i don't play onkine all that much aside from the odd Diablo III or Titanfall match. Oh yeah...Titanfall is still awesome.

Just wanted to chime in with my experiences here. Carry on.

Since Games with Gold was just mentioned, has anyone downloaded and played that D4 game that is free with Xbox live right now. I downloaded it but haven't had the chance to try it out yet.

It's a weird kinect game, I played it for a few minutes and got bored but I am going to give it another shot again soon. Just wasn't feeling it that night.

So Mortal Kombat X wasn't even on my radar, but I just watched the gameplay trailer and some of the character reveal trailers. It looks awesome and been a while since I have played a Mortal Kombat game. Might have to pick this up in April.

No...haven't DL'd that one, but i play Worms Battlegrounds a lot with my son. Always loved the Worms games.

^^^^^ as for MKX...i was hooked once they showed E3 footage that emphasized them going back to their roots. The updated graphics, & characters only make it that much more interesting. Every little tease has me wanting it more & more, & i am starting to see more people catch on.

I tried the PS Now Trial, where you can stream PS3 games. Unfortunately the library is pretty small. Probably not gonna pay the $15/month.

Any of the uncharted games on there? I was gonna active my Now trial this weekend

So im looking at HDMI cables for my PS4. I dont exactly get the best visual output on my Samsung Viera as I did even on a 12 year old crappy kitchen tv I used to have. It doesn't bother ne for PS3 but I won't accept it for PS4.

Any suggestions?

The PS4 comes with an HDMI cable.  I'd give it a shot before I spend any money on a new one, imo.  

I've had it hooked up to my PC monitor, 60 inch LCoS rear projection (old/dead technology); 32" RCA 1080p TV and 46" inch Samsung 3D, 1080p 240mhz tv and it seems to look great on all those.  

I've had it hooked up with the one that comes with it and just some monster ones that I've acquired over the years, can't tell any difference to be honest.

What are the specs on your Viera?

Archived