Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

The one on the Gamecube was a masterpiece also, I remember (actually, looking it up, it was a remaster of the original 1996 RE game no no wonder).

The GameCube Remake of RE1 was truly a masterpiece, i completely agree and ill pickup the newer remake on the 20th on steam PC. Hopefully it will do a ton of sales so they finally will take the time to Remake RE2, probably the 2nd most requested remake behind FF7. Or at least make the next RE (i think they are up to 7 right) back in the survival horror setting instead of these BS action titles like RE4 has spawned. I did hear that they are going back to the early entries in the series for the RE7 but i dont trust capcom to not **** it up honestly. The other RE on GameCube, RE0 was really good as well and I'd recommend anyone that has the ability to pick that one up that hasn't played it to do so. I'm looking forward to replaying the GameCube remake of RE with even better graphics, it's been a long enough time since I played it and I really enjoy that game.

I know there are a lot of Destiny haters, but I'm not going to lie, I love the game. At first, It was fun, but I didn't "get it" completely.  Now, as I've progressed, I find myself playing Destiny more than any other game.  I love the social aspect of it as well.  Met lots of cool people.

Destiny is a fantastic game.  I haven't played it since CoD came out though.  Have they added any new content for multiplayer yet?  Like new maps or objectives/matches?  

Destiny is a fantastic game.  I haven't played it since CoD came out though.  Have they added any new content for multiplayer yet?  Like new maps or objectives/matches?  

Yes, and they change up the PvP weekly, but nothing major. Personally, I don't care for the PvP as much as the rest of the game.  

I love the strikes and raids and just playing with other people in general to help complete the bounties.  As I've played more, I kind up understand what its all about.  They made the game vague IMO, on purpose. Since I've started looking things up on line, I've found my enjoyment of the game getting greater.  So many people probably gave up on the game because they didn't get instant satisfaction.  I did for about a week but then starting reading up on it.  I've played this game more than any other on my PS4, by far.

RE Revelations was a welcome change. Legitimately spooky

The flashback scene towards the end had a lot of action, but apart from that, it was pretty measured throughout

There is a revelations 2 on the way too right? I think it is broken into chapters though IIRC. The first one does look pretty good it's on a ghost freighter or something like that right? I've meant to pick up revelations but have missed it during the last few steam sales because I have wanted other games before it. Ill grab it eventually though I'm sure during the spring sale it will have a good discount or maybe it will be on the weekly sale before then. I'm really not a fan of this bite size chunks we get for some games now and normally just end up waiting until all the parts are out before picking them up. Did that for WD season 2, the wolf among us and now waiting for all of the Game of Thrones Chapters before I play those.

I've tried playing The Evil Within but for some reason it won't go full 1080p on my PC and it just really annoyed me. When I set it to 1080p resolution the screen zooms in and is off to the right. It makes no sense because I have a pretty good system and no other game does that. All current games go full 1080p resolution on my system with no slowdown except The Evil Within. I finished the pro logue and haven't picked it back up because I also got a lot of other games during the winter sale. Between the auction before the winter sale and steam winter sale... I picked up 17 new games for $80 and that was with a $100 steam gift card too. Picking up H1Z1 on Thursday with the last $20 from my gift card. You really can't go wrong with 18 new games for $100. Most were indie titles and some older games, but that also included the Evil Within and South Park Stick of Truth. The South Park game, while quite easy for any RPG player, was freaking fantastic and great fan service to fans of South Park.

Yes, and they change up the PvP weekly, but nothing major. Personally, I don't care for the PvP as much as the rest of the game.  

I love the strikes and raids and just playing with other people in general to help complete the bounties.  As I've played more, I kind up understand what its all about.  They made the game vague IMO, on purpose. Since I've started looking things up on line, I've found my enjoyment of the game getting greater.  So many people probably gave up on the game because they didn't get instant satisfaction.  I did for about a week but then starting reading up on it.  I've played this game more than any other on my PS4, by far.

Yeah, I got it at launch, it's fun man.  All aspects of it.  After maxing out one char and getting all the other classes to max level I was getting a tad burnt out.  Then CoD came out.  I expect to get back into it here in a bit.

Yeah, I got it at launch, it's fun man.  All aspects of it.  After maxing out one char and getting all the other classes to max level I was getting a tad burnt out.  Then CoD came out.  I expect to get back into it here in a bit.

LOL... Yeah, I got burnt out for about a week, then I created another character, now, I have 1 for each class and figured out that you can share the weapons by using the vault.  My last character went through quick because I had stashed powerful weapons for level 16, 18 and above.  I'm stuck at level 28, I just need a a legendary chest piece for my Warlock and I'll get to 30.  I have some exotic weapons and a couple pieces of gear.  Lots of fun...

LOL... Yeah, I got burnt out for about a week, then I created another character, now, I have 1 for each class and figured out that you can share the weapons by using the vault.  My last character went through quick because I had stashed powerful weapons for level 16, 18 and above.  I'm stuck at level 28, I just need a a legendary chest piece for my Warlock and I'll get to 30.  I have some exotic weapons and a couple pieces of gear.  Lots of fun...

Since the Expansion, they've increased the attack damage for weapons, and the light rating and total defense for armor in all existing and new loot. So it allows you to get up to a maximum level of 32. Unforunately, you have to purchase new gear and weapons. 

Since the Expansion, they've increased the attack damage for weapons, and the light rating and total defense for armor in all existing and new loot. So it allows you to get up to a maximum level of 32. Unforunately, you have to purchase new gear and weapons. 

I know, I got the expansion and was happy with it.  I literally just figured out that its more important to do all the "Non-Matchmaking" missions.  So I've had to start getting new friends by using the Looking for Group website etc... to get strike teams together.

I know, I got the expansion and was happy with it. I literally just figured out that its more important to do all the "Non-Matchmaking" missions. So I've had to start getting new friends by using the Looking for Group website etc... to get strike teams together.

I need to find a couple more people for one of the raids as well

I know, I got the expansion and was happy with it.  I literally just figured out that its more important to do all the "Non-Matchmaking" missions.  So I've had to start getting new friends by using the Looking for Group website etc... to get strike teams together.

What is that website? Is it platform specific? 

Not platform specifid, you specify what you are on.

http://www.destinylfg.net

I'm on PS4. My son and I both play and I have another that will play anytime. We are easy going. Please add me. I'll help with raids and bounties etc...

Code0rama. The 0 is a zero

Awesome, thanks. Wish I could join you but I don't have a ps4 yet, just a Xbox one for now.

Ok, I'm thinking of seriously purchasing an Xbox one.  Previously, I've owned both systems (xbox, 360, ps1, ps2 etc...) so I've never been a fan boy of either.  I think it ultimately boils down to which network you have friends on.

What games are "must haves" for the xbox one?  I'm interested in Ryse, Son of Rome and my son wants Halo 5.  Is there anything else to make it worthwhile? Anyone else out there have both systems??

Thanks

Ok, I'm thinking of seriously purchasing an Xbox one.  Previously, I've owned both systems (xbox, 360, ps1, ps2 etc...) so I've never been a fan boy of either.  I think it ultimately boils down to which network you have friends on.

What games are "must haves" for the xbox one?  I'm interested in Ryse, Son of Rome and my son wants Halo 5.  Is there anything else to make it worthwhile? Anyone else out there have both systems??

Thanks

Forza Horizon 2 BAD ASS GAME!

Sunset Overdrive another SWEET ASS GAME.

Halo 5 doesn't come out until the end of the year, The Master Chief Collection is out now with is a all the past halo games 1-4 all in high definition and HALO 2 is a complete remaster. All games in one package in one streamlined UI. Had problems at launch seems to be fixed now.

waiting on that BF Hardline.  I prefer the war theme instead of this cops and robbers jazz, but whatevs.  Could be a nice change of pace, but I'll miss the tanks and attack boats.  Battlefield 4 has been out for over a year now, but its still probably the most fun I've ever had with an FPS. 

Wife told me to play more COD, seeing as how I haven't touched it in two weeks lol. 

Thanks

That has been the main reason why I bought a Xbox one over PS4, all of my friends only like Xbox and I'm kinda partial to the controller myself. I have Shadows of Mordor, Dragon Age: Inquisition, GTA V, and Destiny, no exclusives for Xbox. The only exclusive I had was Titanfall, but I routinely trade-in games after I'm done with them to build up store credit. 

Alot of people like Sunset Overdrive, I tried it and it just wasn't my type of game. For 2015, I'm looking forward to Fable Legends, which I believe is an xbox exclusive and Halo 5. If you end up buying one let me know, my gamertag is Rebelaganistsin. 

Dying Light looks pretty wicked. Anyone else thinking of getting it at launch?

I remember the initial demo and how awesome it looked, lately I've heard some negative things about the gameplay from gaming media. I think I will wait until reviews come out and make my decision then. 

waiting on that BF Hardline.  I prefer the war theme instead of this cops and robbers jazz, but whatevs.  Could be a nice change of pace, but I'll miss the tanks and attack boats.  Battlefield 4 has been out for over a year now, but its still probably the most fun I've ever had with an FPS. 

I agree. Think its one of the best FPS let alone game i have every played.

In 2015 I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts III.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

#Maynevergetmadeorreleased

#Damnyousquareenix

I remember the initial demo and how awesome it looked, lately I've heard some negative things about the gameplay from gaming media. I think I will wait until reviews come out and make my decision then. 

I was thinking of getting it since at BB I can preorder it for $48 with a $10 free giftcard (thanks to the games club deal). But I might wait..I haven't started Dragon Age yet because I was just having a lot of fun with Titanfall (sue me) and Lego Batman 3. So would I play this game or Dragon Age first. Plus I still have the Ass Creed games that came with the bundle.

Archived