Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pft Report: Adrian Peterson's Son Severely Beaten - Update: Peterson's Son Has Passed Away

Boss_Hogg

You know, I'm fully anti-death penalty, but this case, cases like this where children are the victims, really makes me waiver on my stance. Short of molesting him first and then killing him, I'm not sure there's a worse crime than this. Absolutely sickening. And you better believe folks in prison are going to give it to him. He'll probably spend the rest of his life in PC (protective custody/punk city).

Oh my Lord how tragic. My heart goes out to the Peterson family. (And can we PLEASE, ALL take a step back from condemning the family members what ever we may or may not feel. They've just lost a child before his life has even begun. Now is NOT the time people.). 

Tragedy's like this put EVERYTHING in perspective. Worrying about a game of football in Arlington Sunday night seems so trivial and crass in comparison to the Peterson loss. 

God rest little one. Thoughts and prayers to the Peterson family at this terrible, heartbreaking time. 

Hail. 

Oh my Lord how tragic. My heart goes out to the Peterson family. (And can we PLEASE, ALL take a step back from condemning the family members what ever we may or may not feel. They've just lost a child before his life has even begun. Now is NOT the time people.).

Tragedy's like this put EVERYTHING in perspective. Worrying about a game of football in Arlington Sunday night seems so trivial and crass in comparison to the Peterson loss.

God rest little one. Thoughts and prayers to the Peterson family at this terrible, heartbreaking time.

Hail.

I'm sorry, but this sort of thing is happening way too often. When I accused the mom, I was just making an assumption. My gut feeling has been confirmed after I read about this boyfriend's past. Two assult and abuse charges. That's why I'm pissed at the mom as well. And the system is so meesed up if AD would have filed for custody because of his ex's boyfriend, he would most likely been denied.

Terrible terrible news.

Thoughts and prayers to AP and his family. RIP little one.

Le'ts hope they throw this creep in prison and lock away the key.

I'm sure this piece of trash will get what's coming to him in there too. Just awful. What an awful human being this guy is.

Patterson was charged over the assault of a three-year-old boy in 2012. 

The mother of his child had asked for protection orders twice, claiming he choked and punched her, threatened her with a knife and held her in the bedroom against her will, according to records. 

In 2012, Patterson was charged with simple assault against the mother and was ordered to undergo family violence training and to stay away from her until completing it.

The accused man, Joseph Robert Patterson has a son with another Sioux Falls woman, court records show. 

The mother of his child had asked for protection orders twice, claiming he choked and punched her, threatened her with a knife and held her in the bedroom against her will, according to records.

In 2012, Patterson was charged with simple assault against the mother and was ordered to undergo family violence training and to stay away from her until completing it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2454622/NFL-stars-secret-2-year-old-son-dies-severely-beaten.html

The guy had been charged with assaulting a three year old last year and had a history of violence.  Why the hell did the mother allow him near her son, let alone leave the animal alone with the child?   

The guy had been charged with assaulting a three year old last year and had a history of violence.  Why the hell did the mother allow him near her son, let alone leave the animal alone with the child?   

That's my problem with this. It is more than legit to ask that, imo even before the guys history came out. Stuff like that usually doesn't pop up out of nowhere. There's usually a trail, and even certain behavioral patterns that should be able to tip off anyone with any sort of common sense. That is just careless. And her son paid for that carelessness.

The guy had been charged with assaulting a three year old last year and had a history of violence. Why the hell did the mother allow him near her son, let alone leave the animal alone with the child?

That's my problem with this. It is more than legit to ask that, imo even before the guys history came out. Stuff like that usually doesn't pop up out of nowhere. There's usually a trail, and even certain behavioral patterns that should be able to tip off anyone with any sort of common sense. That is just careless. And her son paid for that carelessness.

Doesn't half the blame fall on AP? Its his son also.

He let the kid go live in that guys house, he let the kid live with the mom.

All that money, why was he not living with him?? He could have saved that kid.

AP is no less at fault than the Mom.

We've had TWO cases of the boyfriend killing his girlfriend's child in about a year over here. Where do they find these guys? Seriously, I throw a lot of the blame on the moms. Some of these dumbass women will let any man watch over their kids.

HOW ARE DADS/AP GETTING A PASS HERE?!?!

They should not let there kids stay with these guys! They have just as much blame.

HOW ARE DADS/AP GETTING A PASS HERE?!?!

They should not let there kids stay with these guys! They have just as much blame.

It's Friday, I don't post on Friday, but this post is ridiculous, the man just lost his son.  Not to some disease or something but to a heinous act against a defenseless child.

All I can say is I have heartfelt prayers for AP and his family.  I wish that the Lord grants him peace and Love during this time.  And people as a whole need love and mercy. 

HOW ARE DADS/AP GETTING A PASS HERE?!?!They should not let there kids stay with these guys! They have just as much blame.

A lot of times, the dad have absolutely no say in the matter. I already stated if AP would have filed for custody, more than likely he would have been denied by the court system that overwhelmingly favors the mom.

It's Friday, I don't post on Friday, but this post is ridiculous, the man just lost his son.  Not to some disease or something but to a heinous act against a defenseless child.

All I can say is I have heartfelt prayers for AP and his family.  I wish that the Lord grants him peace and Love during this time.  And people as a whole need love and mercy. 

Either you don't get it ... or you are not reading. 

The posts i quoted were attacking the mom ... all I said was AP should get blame as well, if we are dishing out blame, like the aforementioned  posts that I quoted were.  It was his kid also and the child was his responsibility just like the mom, but the posts I quoted seem to lay a lot of the blame on just the mom.  

read ... 

I don't care what you think you were doing.  What you did was attack someone who just lost their two year old son to murder.  If you're okay with that, you're okay with that. but that's not how I would want to treat people or be treated during one of the most intensely negative experiences possible during life. 

Again people need love and mercy, I'm not going to blame you for taking this opportunity to also dish out blame but I would suggest there are better choices.  Like praying for AP and his family, the child's mom and the child.  Saying a kind word to people in times of trouble, being strong in your own.

This is horrible and I feel for Adrian. The situation leading up to it horrifies me in a different way. I would not be able to handle some casual fling carrying and then raising my child in the middle of nowhere in the same household as a violent piece of filth. That would drive me up a wall. I want everything I care about under my roof.

I hope they don't turn this into some kind of on-the-field story and tie his performance to "playing for his son". This tragedy should only illustrate how meaningless this game is, if anything.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWUb1GBIYAAU4nk.jpg:large

There is a picture of Adrian and his son for those who want to look. I can't format it.

This is truly truly sad. My prayers and condolences go out to Adrian Peterson and his family. I'm over here tearing up. 

That kid is still alive.

A lot of times, the dad have absolutely no say in the matter. I already stated if AP would have filed for custody, more than likely he would have been denied by the court system that overwhelmingly favors the mom.

Sad, but true. Having tits and a **** makes you the better parent in this country. She'd have to be a violent felon or hardcore drug addict (or both), to have a shot at losing custody. There's a lot I'd like to say about the mother, but what's the point? The poor kid deserved better. Peterson should have had custody.

I'm sorry, but this sort of thing is happening way too often. When I accused the mom, I was just making an assumption. My gut feeling has been confirmed after I read about this boyfriend's past. Two assult and abuse charges. That's why I'm pissed at the mom as well. And the system is so meesed up if AD would have filed for custody because of his ex's boyfriend, he would most likely been denied.

I wouldn't disagree at all and there all valid points. 

I wasn't directing my original post at you or anyone else in particular. It was a general point that as much as I appreciate this is an open, democratic message board, for me, a thread like this mourning the loss of such a young life is too soon to be discussing the why's and wherefores in the same day as his passing. 

Hail. 

Sad, but true. Having tits and a **** makes you the better parent in this country. She'd have to be a violent felon or hardcore drug addict (or both), to have a shot at losing custody. There's a lot I'd like to say about the mother, but what's the point? The poor kid deserved better. Peterson should have had custody.

That kind of **** doesn't apply to US solely, we do have that same stuff here. As well as people beating childs up to death.

I still don't get it on how some people just can get to that kind of things. That makes me sad and really sorry for AP.

It's hard to wish him well right now, but I really hope he can lives through it.

I just do not understand what could motivate someone to do something like that to an infant. What possible gain, thrill, advantage, or pleasure could one possibly get? It really is outside of things that view as conceivable (until they happen, of course), in my universe.

It's beyond my range of thought process to even to begin the thought process that must be going through someones mind for this to happen. It's really sad, sicking, and scarey. The thought of people like this walking the face of the earth is disgusting. Im a God Fearing man and Im all about compassion but I have none, zero compassion for this inhumane individual. Not because it's Adrian Peterson's child, but the fact that it was a defenseless infant. Geez just sad brother

God Bless

Archived