Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**official 2013/2014 Winter Weather Thread**

Chew

Awright - you motivated me. 

I just measured the grass again, but this time I chose what is always a shady spot. 

Three and a half inches. 

:)

Temp now 30.6 and falling...

Forecast: 

Low tonight in upper Montgomery:  23 F

High tomorrow 34 F

Low tomorrow night 17 F

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------

Good Morning! 

The current temp in upper Montgomery is 25.3 degrees F. 

But winds are 11 mph gusting to 17 mph making it feel like 14 degrees F.

Mostly sunny and cold today, high 35.

Tonight, low of 20 degrees F. 

Enjoy.

Man, the ingredients were in place for a blizzard. We were primed and ready, it simply missed to the east. You all may be in bad moods today, because granted, it feels like early January in late March, but just realize that it could've been about 7 times as bad. Truly a vicious weather pattern. Judging by the frequency of events, I can see us having the potential for winter weather in April. The record for latest snowfall in DC is April 28th, 1898. We got 0.5".

This winter may go for May.

Scratch the previous post.  It's full-on snow now that is accumulating on roofs, cars and mulch.  Tiny bits of white in the grass, although nothing on the roads yet.

d0ublestr0ker0ll/Skins24...any reason to believe this will hamper a trip back to Baltimore in the evening?

Scratch the previous post. It's full-on snow now that is accumulating on roofs, cars and mulch. Tiny bits of white in the grass, although nothing on the roads yet.

d0ublestr0ker0ll/Skins24...any reason to believe this will hamper a trip back to Baltimore in the evening?

Poor visibility and slick roads could potentially become a big factor later on. Ice is no joke.

Yeah definitely be careful. This wasn't supposed to happen so no roads have been treated I imagine. Temps are started to fall below freezing in many places so there will certainly be slicks spots. 

*goes back to staring out the window in disbelief*

Archived