Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**official 2013/2014 Winter Weather Thread**

Chew

34 degrees but back to all-rain. Wtf? Coating of snow on the ground. Up in the air if snow starts to accumulate again. Really, screw predictions, I'll just say who ****ing knows? Bulk of system should be exiting tonight. Nice weather the next three days.

Even I'm frustrated. And when it comes to snow, I'm like Will Ferrell in that SNL cheerleader skit.

woke up to an all out blizzard here in long island. on march 31st...well, at least it got me out of giving a speech for my speech communications class today!! :) that class just got canceled though so nobody is givng their speeches today.  and it got me out of presenting a group project for my 2nd class, but that class is probably still happening.

now bring on spring weather!!! lol

I got about 1.5 inches of snow here yesterday evening... but it is going to be in the low 60s today.

there was still snow all over my back-yard this morning, but i was still able to bike in wearing a t-shirt and shorts... this weatehr is like spring-skiing in the Sierra... shorts/t-shirts and sunburns... but still skiiing.

upper 40s, cold bla and raining....

bleh

drop 15 degrees and give me an April snow any day of the week ;)

(but i was loving the warm weekend :)   went biking by the non-yet emerged cherry blossoms with 2 of my daughters... it was nice)

son of a ---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just transplanted our seedlings to the garden boxes over the weekend.  B/c who the **** would think the weather would drop 40 degrees in the middle of April?  Not this guy...

Great... now we've gotta cover everything for tonights drop in temp.

son of a ---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just transplanted our seedlings to the garden boxes over the weekend.  B/c who the **** would think the weather would drop 40 degrees in the middle of April?  Not this guy...

Great... now we've gotta cover everything for tonights drop in temp.

I was set on planting flowers this weekend, but I saw the temperatures for this week and decided to hold off. Glad I did.

I was set on planting flowers this weekend, but I saw the temperatures for this week and decided to hold off. Glad I did.

Guess that makes me the big winner. lol!

ugh.  well... I was bit too aggressive this year.  I really wanted to get started.  We still have seedlings inside so I can easily replace them.

Guess that makes me the big winner. lol!

ugh.  well... I was bit too aggressive this year.  I really wanted to get started.  We still have seedlings inside so I can easily replace them.

Well I just bought a new house in November so this was my first weekend of yard work and I was pumped lol. My MIL was saying that it was supposed to get cold and don't do any planting. I didn't believe her until I looked and saw the weather. Figures haha.

Also, a good reminder to those who watered their grass over the weekend to unhook your hoses from the spout. Don't want to get any freeze ups.

A good reminder to those who watered their grass over the weekend to unhook your hoses from the spout. Don't want to get any freeze ups.

Very good call, everyone read the above.

I was very surprised that we had a sustained heat wave for the past two weeks. Really thought we'd see more crazy nights like tonight, to be honest. Will be crazy to see snow after all these great days in a row.

Reminder that the record for latest measurable snowfall in D.C. is April 28th (0.5").

Archived