Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

I think it's funny that Carson is doing the whole "Wah wah wah, why are you picking on me libral media" approach. Pretending that Obama's and Hillary's respective pasts haven't been disected to down to their subatomic anatomy. So I guess we're supposed to just forget the whole birth certificate BS and Obama's true Muslim identity. Or Hillary's involvement in Whitewater where the Clintons were involved in a murder conspiracy.

Honest question:

Do these politicians think that no one remembers back more than 2 weeks or do they just not give a ****?

They know that it doesn't matter to their base.

They know that it doesn't matter to their base.

It's doesn't matter to either parties base.  Quit being so partisan.  Your girl Hillary changes her story as often as she changes her underwear.  It doesn't matter to your base.

Americans don't care about anything but their side winning no matter what bull**** gets slung.

Now go pull the lever for Hillary.  We gotta figure out who the lucky one is to go against her.

Carson is being treated unfairly because he is African American, it's a shame.  First Obama, now Carson.  ;)

It's doesn't matter to either parties base.  Quit being so partisan.  Your girl Hillary changes her story as often as she changes her underwear.  It doesn't matter to your base.

Americans don't care about anything but their side winning no matter what bull**** gets slung.

Now go pull the lever for Hillary.  We gotta figure out who the lucky one is to go against her.

Carson is being treated unfairly because he is African American, it's a shame.  First Obama, now Carson.  ;)

I'm not really a big Hillary fan, so stop claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is one. Either way, I don't see Hillary, or anyone else for that matter, making anything like the idiotic claims that Carson is. Grain? Really? Yeah, F all those actual scientists.

I'm not really a big Hillary fan, so stop claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is one. Either way, I don't see Hillary, or anyone else for that matter, making anything like the idiotic claims that Carson is. Grain? Really? Yeah, F all those actual scientists.

It's not that you disagree with me.  It's the silly posts where the Democratic party doesn't do the same ****.  It's our entire political system.  And neither base cares, all they care about is their party winning.

It's not that you disagree with me.  It's the silly posts where the Democratic party doesn't do the same ****.  It's our entire political system.  And neither base cares, all they care about is their party winning.

I am completely fed up with politicians on both sides as well. I just don't dig the "everything is equal" mentality. One side of this seems to be anti-science and the other isn't. That doesn't mean I don't have qualms with the D platform, but it does mean that you get much more stupid on one side than the other.

Which democratic candidate said something, anything, as completely goofy and unhinged from reality as the idea that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain?

Do I care more about Ben Carson, someone unlikely to get the republican nomination talking about something that doesn't matter, or do I care about the goofy and unhinged from reality remarks from the almost unquestionable democratic nomination about the veterans administration?  Something that actually matters today?

But we can discuss grain storage in a pyramid and Carson attacking his mom with a brick and hiding white kids in school because they were being attacked and stabbing someone with a knife.  Maybe that is more important.

Today is 11/8/15.  Just one year until 11/8/16 and the election, coronation of Hillary R Clinton as Potus #45.

One year out; nothing has changed my mind that she is the next President. You may not trust her. You may

not like her. She may remind you of Richard Milhouse Nixon.  She is the lesser to 2 evils.  Hillary vs. the

Republicans. I still see the Presidential Electorate giving her the win.

I think every person running for president should be immediately disqualified if it can be proven that he or she lied about something.

Everyone okay with that?

I disagree. POTUS needs to be able to do the type of thing Obama did when he was at a correspondence dinner during the Bin Laden raid weekend. I'm not saying that involved lying exactly, but they do need to be able to not tell us certain things and attempt to be a positive force at times when they may know otherwise

POTUS needs to be able to do the type of thing Obama did when he was at a correspondence dinner during the Bin Laden raid weekend.

I think that may go down as his "finest hour". It wasn't until the next day that we discovered just how cool under pressure he was, and how necessary that is for POTUS.

Today is 11/8/15.  Just one year until 11/8/16 and the election, coronation of Hillary R Clinton as Potus #45.

One year out; nothing has changed my mind that she is the next President. You may not trust her. You may

not like her. She may remind you of Richard Milhouse Nixon.  She is the lesser to 2 evils.  Hillary vs. the

Republicans. I still see the Presidential Electorate giving her the win.

In my mind, Hillary probably would wind up being a competent President. She seems like the safe choice. A Marty Schottenheimer kind of pick. She probably won't get you to the Superbowl or create moments of glory, but she will likely steer a steady ship, and get you to the playoffs consistently. 

Trump is Spurrier. He will either be great at the next level or a complete flame out. Carson is Zorn complete with the same religiosity. Rubio, I'm not sure who he is, maybe Jay Gruden? Jeb is probably Norv Turner or maybe Shanahan (a pedigree hire based on the name). Bernie Sanders is probably Pettibone, a guy who's really good at stirring up issues and at a few causes, but fits better in a role other than President.

There is no Gibbs, Allen, or Lombardi running this year on either side.

Burg,

That's pretty much my opinion of all of the D's, right now.  They're not going to deliver much, but they won't make things vastly worse.  (And the country will get better, a little bit, just on it's own.) 

Wow, you know things are bad when Americans are willing to accept that for the probability of the next 8 years.  Now it all is starting to make sense.

Bill Clinton and the democratic party passed the crime bill in 1994 which essentially paid states to apply stricter sentences to all crimes.  And the states gladly took the money.  It has had a horrible impact on the black community.

You only care about yourself.

Archived