Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

And at this point trump has lost the debate, and badly.

He just can't speak on anything to any level of meaningful detail

He's the epitome of what is wrong with political discourse in the general public these days. He receives his political knowledge and discussion from cable news outlets.

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

Holt needs to give Clinton equal time.

She needs to talk less and smile more.  Which I realize sounds sexist as hell, but seriously the strongest moments in this debate for her have been when she looks like she's patiently waiting for the crazy guy to stop telling lies.  

1 minute ago, Kilmer17 said:

If he was a pro, he'd hit her hard on Bills legacy of law and order and what it did to the aa community.  

But he's a moron

The only problem is that point doesn't really connect to 2016 and he would bungle the point so badly that he'd probably say that Bill Clinton invented crime. 

So we wound up on Fox News because all the other stations had some weird audio delay for us

Through Clinton's last few answer and even Trump's, the banner at the bottom has said:

CLINTON: we have too many military-style weapons on the streets

I guess they get credit for knowing their audience.

Just now, tshile said:

So we wound up on Fox News because all the other stations had some weird audio delay for us

Through Clinton's last few answer and even Trump's, the banner at the bottom has said:

CLINTON: we have too many military-style weapons on the streets

I guess they get credit for knowing their audience.

CNN doesn't treat their audience like children and don't post headlines during the debate.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

She needs to talk less and smile more.  Which I realize sounds sexist as hell, but seriously the strongest moments in this debate for her have been when she looks like she's patiently waiting for the crazy guy to stop telling lies.  

I don't think Trump has smiled much. I think he should smile more. That's not sexist BTW. /sarcasm off

Archived