Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could Care Less

DubMoney

If it takes Robert the whole season to get back into form...he needs to get better by taking live reps every snap...If Cousins comes into play it would mean that Robert would no longer get reps in practice. in fact making things worse...Robert is a future MVP in this league, Robert is a future Superbowl winning QB in this league. 

I think Kirk Cousins is capable of winning a superbowl too.. Just sayin'. Some QB's got it, others don't. I think we have two. RG3 is only hurting himself, he's not mature enough imo, Cousins might be more mature tbh. Less drama more seriousness coming out of KC1.

we have really yet to see a good team game plan for Kirk weakness... The browns prepared for Robert all week long before hearing that Kirk was going to play...played against a team that ZERO film on kirk and the scheme. Skins used that to there advantage...I think Kirk is a starter in this league...but doubt if he will ever be a top 5 QB.

it's "going".

:D

~Bang

lol come on bang...now we getting into the Ebonics dictionary...and i aint trying to there with you 

Thank you. If I hear/read "could care less" one more time, I'm going to go insane. 

Well after reading this statement, I could actually care less, (see the potential does exist!). I could care less  about your sanity then the possibility of RGIII not getting back to form. However, if you lived in my neighborhood then I might not care less, but actually be much more concerned. :D

I think Kirk Cousins is capable of winning a superbowl too.. Just sayin'. Some QB's got it, others don't. I think we have two. RG3 is only hurting himself, he's not mature enough imo, Cousins might be more mature tbh. Less drama more seriousness coming out of KC1.

Based on beating the browns. The worst franchise in the NFL.  

lol Come on, Bang...now we are getting into the Ebonics dictionary...and I am not trying to go there with you.

Fixed that for you. :P

But seriously, I agree with you. From all that I've heard, RG3 is physically fine. It's all in getting confidence in his knee, and putting him on the bench is not going to make that happen.

He's right. There is no getting around the fact that sooner or later (If we are to win anything or win period) Robert will HAVE to master the art of being a pocket QB. Would we prefer he have his full running abilities to ease the transition? Sure, but that might not be the case so there is no way in hell heaven or earth that a kid that's been in a one read spread his entire life is going to magically show up a well oiled NFL pocket QB. Hasn't happened, isn't happening, never will happen. That being said, the rewards of him successfully becoming one are well worth a bad season record wise this year.

If it takes Robert the whole season to get back into form...he needs to get better by taking live reps every snap...If Cousins comes into play it would mean that Robert would no longer get reps in practice. in fact making things worse...Robert is a future MVP in this league, Robert is a future Superbowl winning QB in this league. 

Really?  And, this is based on what?!

The last 2 games would indicate that RGIII is a poor pocket passer, and frankly a less than elite QB.   

Really?  And, this is based on what?!

The last 2 games would indicate that RGIII is a poor pocket passer, and frankly a less than elite QB.   

Let me send you an empty envelope, and on that air write down a list of college spread QB's that came into the NFL and were polished pocket passers after 17 NFL starts.

I just don't understand what is the thought process of benching Griffin. Seriously, am I the dumb one here? Am I missing something that is so obvious? I have seen plenty of people say we should start Kirk Cousin, but I just don't understand why?

Benching RG3 is the ABSOLUTE worst thing we can do right now.

I suppose those people think that Cousins gives us a better chance to win.

They ignore the facts that Cousins has started exactly one NFL game against a terrible opponent, came in for one drive and won and then came in relief and lost. They forget that we drafted RG3 to be our franchise quarterback. They don't realize that if/when Cousins fails then we will be back to Rex Grossman Suck Machine. Remember Rex Grossman Suck Machine? He ****ing sucks! It's not like you can just put RG3 back in if Cousins throws 5 picks in 5 possessions. No, because you gave up on your franchise quarterback.

I can't think of something more shortsighted or blatantly stupid as suggesting that Cousins plays quarterback for this team when RG3 is perfectly capable of playing football.

Aww c'mon, no one going to call out "irregardless"? Nobody? :D

Snuck that one in there. ;)

Skins used that to their advantage

'Just trying to help.  ;p

I just don't understand what is the thought process of benching Griffin. Seriously, am I the dumb one here? Am I missing something that is so obvious? I have seen plenty of people say we should start Kirk Cousin, but I just don't understand why?

Benching RG3 is the ABSOLUTE worst thing we can do right now.

Agreed. '3 needs to work through this. It's the only way he returns to the superstar he was last year. Cousins should only start if, God forbid, '3 gets hurt again. And I like Kirk! I think he's going to be a very good NFL QB, and I am just glad we have him while we have him. But still .. '3 must continue to be the starter.

Archived