Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread (Post Mortem )

Mr. Sinister

oh my god...i hate ignorant football fans...this one girl that im friends with on facebook posted a status that said "they finally get the ball, and the guy just drops and curls into the fetal position...denver sucks!!". uh, no, you dumb ****...that happens a lot in the nfl. watch football, and you will see it. if its a low pass, the reciever has to go to the ground to get the football.

Not quite sure what they could have done differently. They tried quick throws, and got 2-3 yards a pop.

About the only thing they didn't really try was running the ball a lot.

i could go on for days about what they could have done.

Wouldn't change the fact that they didnt adjust to the Seahawks pressure.

Seattle is going to be a handful for the next several years.

They'll be in it, but this league can be so topsy turvy sometimes. If another team doesn't get you, injuries will. I was so sure that the Packers would win at least 2 more SB's after '10, but look at what happened to them.

You never know.

as far as seeing all these twitter posts about #dynastybegins

From what I've read/heard, Seattle has quite a few free agents after this season, and very little cap room to work with.  

Everyone that wins a SB thinks they're going to be a dynasty. The NFC is going to be a slugfest yet again next year. They'll be tested I think, just in the NFC West alone.

Archived