Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread (Post Mortem )

Mr. Sinister

troy aikman you are right

russell wilson is a PLAYMAKER

game-managers are basically unathletic pure pocket passers like matt schaub

alright, wheres that hammer......

do you even read the vomit that you type before you click post?

Schaub isn't a game manager, he's barely a QB. Talk about cherry picking stats.

why do we attract people like this?

Broncos completely outplayed from start to finish.

Manning played poorly early, and then the defense collapsed.

Yeah, theyre used to being handed a lead.  Then they can pin their ears back and rush the passer.

They are not designed to shut an equally high powered offense down.

http://www.umich.edu/~psychol/380sek/Week3.html

1. Denver has expectations that Harvin will score a td on his first kickoff return.

2. Denver does a crappy kick with crappy coverage.

3. Percy Harvin tears through Denver coverage.

4. Denver curses their bad luck.

Sorry buddy, Denver's expectations were not that he would score.  It's a prediction that causes itself to become true, not a prediction that renders the opposite result.

Broncos completely outplayed from start to finish.

Manning played poorly early, and then the defense collapsed.

Since I'm not an AFC guy, I never watched many Broncos games until the playoffs... But man, dudes arm is gone (at least compared to what it used to be). That only makes that HeyHeyHey guy's argment even more moronic when he tried to claim that Peyton was by far the better QB compared to Brady, using arm strength as a talking point.

I think youre downplaying it by saying routine. Those deep balls relied a lot on the receiver to make a play. That cross the wr didnt jave to break stride and it wouldve hit him right in the chest if he were armless.

I think RW is overrated, but only by the over the top media and fans. Hes got the best defense (by far), top notch rb, best home field advantage. Saying that doesnt discount the clutch throws RW has made, but hes not carrying the team on his back either.

I like RW, just dont think hes a top qb in the league. Which is an overrated aspect to grading a qb anyway, i think. Thats just what fans like to bicker about. The question that needs to be asked, is can you win with him?

lol such an inaccurate take. Who overrates Wilson? And how is he overrated? If anything he's underrated

Archived