Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014 Comprehensive Nfl Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Cleveland is run by a bunch of morons. They gave up a 3rd and a 5th for basically no reason this year.. did the same in 2012 in the trade up.for richardson

Got potentially a #1 corner to pair with Joe Haden and a franchise QB, AND added a 1st round pick next year. They're happy in Cleveland

Johnny is gonna light it up in Cleveland with Kyle.

Not against the defenses he's going to face.  He's got weapons around him and certainly Kyle will help him grow.  I just don't think he's going to pan out in the end.  I hope I'm wrong b/c I appreciate his talent and potential.  

Literally everything about Manziel says bust to me. Average arm, small, indecisive, relied on athleticism his entire career. I would've taken Carr in that spot.

He knows the WCO offense from when Mike Sherman was at A&M should fit well with Kyle's experience adapting the offense to Griffin.

Good OL+good RB+good WR? Johnny was better from the pocket then people realize, you should look up his pocket passing numbers.

Better arm then people think too.

Anyhow...

Cyrus Kouandjio and Timmy Jernigan are guys that I like that are still on the board

Literally everything about Manziel says bust to me. Average arm, small, indecisive, relied on athleticism his entire career. I would've taken Carr in that spot.

Keep in mind you are talking to someone who defended Tebow's ability to play QB in the NFL to the death. Prepare to argue for the rest of your life.

Aaaand the Browns still don't have a QB. Our franchise may be mired in pathetic, but we can still say we're not the Browns. Whoopee!

So we're closing in on 10 pick left to us. Anyone have some top 10 best available lists for those of us uneducated lazy bums?

Doesn't help their dreadful defense, though.

No, but it helps their running game and there is a lot of draft left. This was an excellent pick no matter how you look at it. This guy was one of the few day one starters there were. He will be there a long time barring injury. 

Archived