Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Survivor League (Aka Suicide League) - And The Winner Is.......

Bliz

Survivor League  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many strikes before you're eliminated?

Vikings kinocked out 7 with that loss to the Browns.  And Airborneskins went with Buffalo over the Jets, which was a pretty bold move.

Predicto was the only one knocked out due to failure to make a pick this week. 

16 left. 

^^^ whoops.

Only one person lost this week.  abdcskins, with his steelers over vikings pick.

And our first week without losing someone to "forgot to make a pick".  So there's that.

15 still alive.

The take the 3 points at the half is coaching 101.

You're down by 10, its the last play off the half (barring penalty), the Jets get the ball to start the 3rd quarter, you have no running game, and you've only scored 7 points so far in the first half.

Take the 3 and don't give the other team momentum. 

Can't believe I picked the Steelers, they are horrid.  I don't recall even doing that, I must have glanced once and randomly picked one.  No excuses.  

...and then posted about it.   On the Tuesday before the game.  :P

Yup.  The Atlanta game took out 8 people and one person forgot to pick this week.

Indeed.  Survivor league is a **** like that.  I think a similar thing happened last year, where a lot of people got knocked out real early (NE getting upset by someone week 2, I think, played a big part) but then a handful kept going for quite a while. 

Out of the 6 people left, I think 3-4 of us are strongly commited to the 'whoever is playing Jacksonville' strategy, of which only two can play Denver this week.

I'm still in the game, but I'm putting my money on the guy who has yet to use Denver, KC or Seattle.

Out of the 6 people left, I think 3-4 of us are strongly commited to the 'whoever is playing Jacksonville' strategy, of which only two can play Denver this week.

I'm still in the game, but I'm putting my money on the guy who has yet to use Denver, KC or Seattle.

That would be me.  We'll see how my pick turns out this week.  Not as safe as something like Denver, but still a good pick I think.

Archived