Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Survivor League (Aka Suicide League) - And The Winner Is.......

Bliz

Survivor League  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many strikes before you're eliminated?

15 teams (about 1/3 of the league) got knocked out this week.  Losing picks were Tampa (4); Wash (2); Cleveland (1); Pittsburgh (1) and Cincy (1).  3 AFC North teams each knock out 1 player, in a week their division went 0-4.

Special mockery directed to The Sinister Minister, ABC is easy as RG3, Can You DIg that Sucka, Ask Akinator, burgundyrush and dagoonie55 for failing to make a pick.  Can't win if you don't play...

On to week 2!

I am going with the Ravens too. The Brandon Weeden is far..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... from Peyton Manning

Week 2 and another 8 teams go down. 

Including yours truly.  Stupid eagles got me and one other, and one picked Detroit.  Lost another 5 to the dreaded "forgot to make a pick": stugein, redskinsskickkazz, jaybrant, password is taco, and touchdown my pants [kudos on the name tho]

25 teams left. 

Week 2 and another 8 teams go down. 

Including yours truly.  Stupid eagles got me and one other, and one picked Detroit.  Lost another 5 to the dreaded "forgot to make a pick": stugein, redskinsskickkazz, jaybrant, password is taco, and touchdown my pants [kudos on the name tho]

25 teams left. 

I think the best team name of this year in this league is "2 girls 1 Kaep".

It makes me chuckle every time I read it.

And yes, I'm 12.

;)

I'm sure most people are. Take the easy money when it's available.

I think about 60% of all of Yahoo is taking Seattle this week. It would be a tough call if this was a suicide league with point spreads though (do those exist???). The last time I checked, the Sea Chickens are 19-20 point favorites. 

I think the best team name of this year in this league is "2 girls 1 Kaep".

It makes me chuckle every time I read it.

And yes, I'm 12.

;)

Agreed, that one is a great name.  I almost stole it for my regular league.  But then drafted Joique Bell, and went with "Circle Joique" instead.

Archived