Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Injury News Aka Grim Reaper Thread

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Redskins,

#Redskins Barry Cofield on injury "Not sure how it happened, but I'm not too worried about it. I should be back & ready soon enough" #HTTR

Son of Washington,

Just talked with both hank and cousins. hank is fine. Aldrick has a thigh Bruise. Cousins said he could have gone back in. #HTTR

Redskins,

#Redskins Barry Cofield on injury "Not sure how it happened, but I'm not too worried about it. I should be back & ready soon enough" #HTTR

Son of Washington,

Just talked with both hank and cousins. hank is fine. Aldrick has a thigh Bruise. Cousins said he could have gone back in. #HTTR

I doubt that very seriously

Not sure where to post this and sorry if this has been discussed, but is RGIII planning to play with the brace on his knee?? I know he's not in full pads, but his warmups look real good, while wearing it? I'd have no objection to him wearing it this season, from what I've seen..

Not sure where to post this and sorry if this has been discussed, but is RGIII planning to play with the brace on his knee?? I know he's not in full pads, but his warmups look real good, while wearing it? I'd have no objection to him wearing it this season, from what I've seen..

Yes.  He's playing this season with the brace.

I'm pretty sure he has a new snazzy brace.

I think someone posted it in either the "How's RGIII" or training camp threads

Watch more football and you'll be able to diagnose injuries quite accurately yourself. 

I watch plenty thank you.

As I've never taken so much as a medical class, I can't diagnose injuries other than what I see and is said. 

Get over yourself. You're better than that

Archived