Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Injury News Aka Grim Reaper Thread

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Lost in the loss is how Robert played and came out okay. 

That's like a big deal, lol. In terms of keeping this kid around as our franchise QB for a decade plus, I think we're off to a great start. We all forgot how worried we were about him once we started failing.   

I feel like Brandon Meriweather has played zero games ever since we signed him.

Hahahaha.  This post made me laugh.  You're one half away from being dead on.

I think I'm gonna buy a Meriweather jersey.  That would be awesome.  He's had some bad luck since he's been here, so here's to hoping that not only does he play tomorrow, but that he's a difference maker.  I'm sure he's chomping at the bit to get out there.

WP:

Redskins strong safety Brandon Meriweather returned to the practice
field on Wednesday after leaving Sunday’s game with a concussion and
going through a series of tests Monday and Tuesday.

It wasn’t immediately clear how much of a workload Meriweather
received. But he took part in the first 20 minutes of practice, which is
dedicated to positional drills and open to reporters.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2013/09/18/brandon-meriweather-returns-to-practice-field/

Bowen (knee), Meriweather (concussion) and Forbath (groin) are questionable. Forbath did not practice today, Shanahan said. #RedskinsTalk

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN

#Redskins Leonard Hankerson tweaked a leg muscle in practice today. He's questionable for Sunday. #RedskinsTalk

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen

Sounds to me like Leonard Hankerson will play on Sunday. He said he didn't warm up properly before tweaking hamstring. Thinks he'll be fine.

Don't have the tweet but Reggie Bush practiced today according to ESPN

I honestly can not believe we have not brought a kicker in this week given Potter can't hit a cows ass with a banjo.

Bad judgement from the FO there for me.

Hail.

I've been saying all week that Lohmiller is only 47.  No chance he can't hold it down for a game?

Come on BA you big pimp!

I honestly can not believe we have not brought a kicker in this week given Potter can't hit a cows ass with a banjo.

Bad judgement from the FO there for me.

Hail.

I was thinking the same thing. I have a bad feeling that this Forbath injury is going to linger for awhile and all we have to show for it is Potter. Not good. 

I was thinking the same thing. I have a bad feeling that this Forbath injury is going to linger for awhile and all we have to show for it is Potter. Not good. 

I thought he actually had a pretty strong preseason.  That's what I remember from reading the kicking reports anyhow.

Saw on Twitter that Ryan Kerrigan might have some sort issue with his meniscus..not expected to be a erious problem but...still...something to keep an eye on

Chris Russell@Russellmania9802h

The word on Ryan Kerrigan per a few people (not official) is some sort of meniscus injury in the knee. Not expected to be a serious problem.

Archived