Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp news/tweets

Hitman21ST

@MikeJonesWaPo: Nickel package has Wilson covering slot and Hall and Amerson outside.

Thank Goodness, I always felt WIlson was the best slot corner on our roster, the only problem is I hear he hates playing the slot smh. I hope he's willing to be a team player this year and play slot for us on 3rd downs.  

Jordan Black is probably the only one that I think has a legit argument here. Was it a mistake on Jenkins part? Sure. Is he young? Sure. Does this mean he's a bad person? No. But given what we know, I think the blame needs to fall squarely on his shoulders. Hopefully he learns from it and moves forward with his career in a positive fashion. I wish him all the best.

D-Hall on 8 #Redskins drug suspensions in 3 yrs: "Eight is a lot...but I tell you what, they’ll get it right. It’s their career at stake."

#Redskins DL Kedric Golston on avoiding banned drugs: "I take the basic stuff... the less ingredients on the label the better"

Q&A: Reed Doughty talks family travel in #Breckenridge http://shar.es/kkYZe  @doughty37 #family #familytravel

#Redskins@nflnetwork: (At) practice the last day or so. RGIII getting a little bit antsy. Doesn't like standing around.' @SolomonsWisdom_

Archived