Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp news/tweets

Hitman21ST

@TarikCSN: DE Chris Baker just got carted to the building.#RedskinsTalk

Anyone here play DE or feel like trying?

Is this some kind of joke?
Nope. Chris Baker just got taken inside on a cart as per multiple reports. No news on what it is or if its serious - cold just be heat stroke or similar or could be something serious.

The bit where I asked for volunteers for DE was a joke - gallows humor

Initial word on #Eagles WR Jeremy Maclin, per league source: Torn right ACL. More info as I get it.

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot

#browns player carted to ambulance. team has asked not to identify until family notified.

Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens

TE Dennis Pitta has a dislocated hip. Will miss at least the Denver game.

bad starts for many teams around the league hopefully it'll slow down.

Kevin Jones ‏@Mr_KevinJones

I'd say Fred Davis has been the standout so far #Redskins https://vine.co/v/hAXXgiYBMFW 

Redskins ‏@Redskins

looks like Hank lost that battle lol lot of contact tho.

I hear it's just cramps for baker!!!

“@MikeJonesWaPo: Baker was carted off w cramps.”

Nice!

Id say getting carted off is warranted for cramps. When those things start hitting you non stop, is no joke.

Man them thing aint no joke. I had a mean charliehorse a couple of days ago. I wanted to cry. lol

Listening to shannys presser there is no way Aldrick doesn't make this team. I know some of you think he may not..

Listening to shannys presser there is no way Aldrick doesn't make this team. I know some of you think he may not..

#Redskins Fred Davis upfront abt his offseason:I didn't expect them to give me a bunch of $ I've got to earn it, I think I will @ wusa9

Fred Davis on his health:"the 83 car is 100% running good, unleaded, 93 octane gas" @wusa9 #Redskins #HTTR

Isn't gasoline on the banned substance list? Anyway good to see Fred can afford hi-octane even without re-upping. hahhaaa

Shanahan says Hankerson has to be more consistent and "mentally tough" but both him and Aldrick are much more comfortable in system.

been hearing some great things on Aldrick so far

I was one of the few who thought Aldrick wouldn't make the roster but so far I've heard good things as well. Hopefully he can continue to prove me wrong and bring some impact to our team this year. 

I would hope that Al Rob could develop into our slot guy when Tana moves to the front office. :)

Good to hear about Baker, just cramps is great news.

Thoughts out to Cleveland.  This is my favorite game, but in the end...it is just a game.  Hoping for the best for that young man and his family.

What does it say?

Archived