Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Disinterested. Ā Looks like Harden in an elimination game.

Let's not get carried away.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I love John Wall and can't imagine how he would be teamed with Lebron, but Kyrie has impressed me a ton....Ā 

I find it Ironic Steve says Kyrie is ass and then he drops 40 off ridiculously tough shots

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Cakewalk? Aren't the cavs winning right now? Heard the score from a friend just a couple minutes ago.Ā 

Ā 

Were the warriors winning at some point tonight? Also, after last year, the NBA finals is everything but a cakewalk for them. Blowing a 3-1 series lead last year. Now the series is about to be 3-1 after being up 3-0.Ā 

Ā 

If they somebow manage to blow a 3-0 series lead A YEAR after they blew a 3-1 series lead? They should just about quit playing basketball.Ā 

Ā 

Never change broĀ 

• Like 1

I think the Warriors win in game 5, but no, the torch has not been passed to Durant. James is ridiculous. I don't know where he ranks in the top-5 of all time but I do think people, me included, take for granted how insanely good he is.Ā 

• Like 1

Feel good for my Cavs/Lebron fan son... Game 3 crushed him... when I was his age I had to experience same thing in 1993... Notre Dame losing undefeated season to BC... I told him if he likes Cavs, Patriots, etc. Now he need to stick with them.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I find it Ironic Steve says Kyrie is ass and then he drops 40 off ridiculously tough shots

Ā 

I can't stand the way he plays. Ā He's a playground scorer who doesn't play any team ball whatsoever. Ā But he made a ton of big shots tonight.

Ā 

He gives you nothing when his shot is off though.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Destino said:

No playoff perfection for the Warriors. Ā Cavs, even in a losing series, deny the Warriors the proofĀ needed to trumpet their status as the best. Ā 

I was thinking if they didn't get the sweep, it would make their expected championship a little less spectacular... Which is pretty spectacular since they set the bar so high.

Ā 

Somebody told me earlier that 4-1 is a Gentleman's Sweep. ??

29 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Ā 

Never change broĀ 

Sorry, I just didn't understand what you meant by that post about it being a cakewalk for them which is why I asked. I don't follow the NBA as much as the NFL.Ā 

Ā 

Was it sarcasm or did you post that at a moment when the warriors actually were winning tonight's game?Ā 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Sorry, I just didn't understand what you meant by that post about it being a cakewalk for them which is why I asked. I don't follow the NBA as much as the NFL.Ā 

Ā 

Was it sarcasm or did you post that at a moment when the warriors actually were winning tonight's game?Ā 

Ā 

It was jus sarcasm man from all the talk in here about how uncompetitive and easy the Warriors have itĀ 

2 hours ago, Destino said:

The amount of grabbing, clotheslines, shoving, and elbows Curry takes off the ball is amazing. Ā If they did 10% of that to to most players, there would be a fight. Ā You couldn't do it to Lebron because you'd foul out and/or be suspended.Ā 

Ā 

Curry doesn't get foul calls. Ā It's bizarre. Ā He's one of the greatest players in the history of the sport and he gets treated like he's Kyle Korver. Ā It's a big part of why he's periodically gone quiet in the Finals. Ā He's the only superstar that the refsĀ let you defend that way. Ā They only watch the ball, but they also let fouls go on Curry when he's on the ball. Ā They officiate him on a curve.

Ā 

I honestly think Curry is just going to have to start hitting people back.

• Like 2

If you watch Love when a **** goes off, Ā he pushes, pulls, grabs almost every time. Ā 

Ā 

Not sure how to link a FB video to the internet, but somebody posted a 30 second montage clip of Love pushing off, and all clips are justĀ fromĀ the 2017 playoffsĀ 

12 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Ā 

Curry doesn't get foul calls. Ā It's bizarre. Ā He's one of the greatest players in the history of the sport and he gets treated like he's Kyle Korver. Ā It's a big part of why he's periodically gone quiet in the Finals. Ā He's the only superstar that the refsĀ let you defend that way. Ā They only watch the ball, but they also let fouls go on Curry when he's on the ball. Ā They officiate him on a curve.

Ā 

I honestly think Curry is just going to have to start hitting people back.

Ā 

Wait, Curry is one of the greatest players in the history of the sport? He may end up there, but he still has a bit to go.Ā 

37 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Ā 

It was jus sarcasm man from all the talk in here about how uncompetitive and easy the Warriors have itĀ 

well, wasn't tonight their first loss in the entire NBA playoffs? I don't know much about the competition they've had this whole time, but 15-0 sounds like it's been pretty easy for them so far.

16 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Ā 

Wait, Curry is one of the greatest players in the history of the sport? He may end up there, but he still has a bit to go.Ā 

Ā 

He's already there. Ā Back to back MVPs. Ā Led a team to a title and the winningest season in NBA history.Ā  He could retire tomorrow and be a first ballotĀ HoFer.

• Like 1