Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

This is ridiculous. Kyrie had a nice stretch in the finals but this doesn't erase just about every other time where Wall has been the better player.

Not to mention, how far did Kyrie take the Cavs without Lebron?

haha. You thought I was talking about basketball. 

Figures. 

Irving has surpassed Wall now. When you play like he did in the Finals, sorry Wall is not the same player.

No he hasn't lol. Kyrie can score better than Wall, outside of that he does nothing better. Look at the roster Wall took to the second round of the playoffs two years in a row and tell me Kyrie could've done that...

• Like 2

No he hasn't lol. Kyrie can score better than Wall, outside of that he does nothing better. Look at the roster Wall took to the second round of the playoffs two years in a row and tell me Kyrie could've done that...

I thought that was the greatest Wizards team ever, that was going to challenge the Heat (or so I was told). Shame to learn that now they sucked.

• Like 2

I thought that was the greatest Wizards team ever, that was going to challenge the Heat (or so I was told). Shame to learn that now they sucked.

They didn't suck.

If I'm correct they led the league or were one of the league leaders in games lost to injury.

It is what it is.

he's smart. he dont want no neck-snapping baby Momma drama with Sharkeisha and them

Yeah, not what I was thinking... :)

I kind of want to see Durant go to San Antonio.

Would certainly give them more athleticism. For all their success and offensive prowess during the regular season, OKC made them look like a retired rec league team in the playoffs.

Luckily for Kawhi and Aldridge, GS and OKC took them off the hook for epic 2016 choke job

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

They don't suck, the whole team was hurt. Not to mention we've been letting key players leave (Ariza,Pierce) after playoff runs simply so we could sign a guy that won't even give us an interview lol.

Wiz never do anything then pierce shows up and they make the playoffs. Then Pierce leaves and they stink and miss the playoffs.

Sounds like ole pubic patch Pierce was the one that led them to the playoffs

It can seem that way right up until someone, me in this instance, comes around and points out that they had a lot of injuries and only won 5 fewer games (41) than when Pierce was with the team (46).  But why stop there?  Let's stomp this absurdity out completely and look at the year before The Truth came to town and note that they won 44 games and won a playoff series as well. 

You're welcome. 

It can seem that way right up until someone, me in this instance, comes around and points out that they had a lot of injuries and only won 5 fewer games (41) than when Pierce was with the team (45). But why stop there? Let's stomp this absurdity out completely and look at the year before The Truth came to town and note that they won 44 games and won a playoff series as well.

You're welcome.

Your math betrays you.

• Like 1

If Wall was on the Cavs. I'm not sure they win a title.

He'd have averaged more than 3.6 assists in the finals.  But who knows about that, what we know is that the MVP is soft as butter and Kyrie the tougher point guard.  What a time to be alive. 

Enjoy this last summer of relevance because that Warrior window is closing fast. 

It can seem that way right up until someone, me in this instance, comes around and points out that they had a lot of injuries and only won 5 fewer games (41) than when Pierce was with the team (46). But why stop there? Let's stomp this absurdity out completely and look at the year before The Truth came to town and note that they won 44 games and won a playoff series as well.

You're welcome.

I was really just looking for an opportunity to refer to somebody I despise as pubic patch Pierce

• Like 1

He'd have averaged more than 3.6 assists in the finals. But who knows about that, what we know is that the MVP is soft as butter and Kyrie the tougher point guard. What a time to be alive.

Enjoy this last summer of relevance because that Warrior window is closing fast.

If KD voes back to OKC its already shut

I was really just looking for an opportunity to refer to somebody I despise as pubic patch Pierce

Aka Wheelchair Man

• Like 1

Also I think this series will greatly impact how people view Curry going forward. He is a great player, but every doubt (or rather question mark, to be less negative) I had about him reared itself.

I don't question his mental toughness, but Des is right, physically he just can't match up with elite PG's in the playoffs. With all his theatrics and accolades this past season. Nearly every guard went at him like he shot their mother, and he simply got handled, and was broken down, finally ending with Kyrie Deadeye-ing him like John Marston with a shot that will go down in NBA Finals lore.

And it gives credence to the fact that a lot of people pointed to his streak of luck in not facing Conley and Beverly and Kyrie last year, and by acts of the supernatural, for two years in a row, avoiding Chris Paul.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

Aka Wheelchair Man

The most painful and significant knee injury in the history of the world for 10 minutes and then it suddenly became "I just heard a pop"

So just hearing a pop makes somebody fall to the ground in pain, scream bloody murder and basically cry, be carried off the court and disappear for 10 minutes. He should have given DDL some stiff competition for the 2008 academy award

I like the USA Basketball roster.  Some publications (Sports Illustrated) are complaining that it is weak, but I disagree wholeheartedly. 

PG: Kyrie Irving, Kyle Lowry
SG: Klay Thompson, Jimmy Butler, DeMar DeRozan
SF: Kevin Durant, Paul George, Harrison Barnes
PF: Carmelo Anthony, Draymond Green
C: DeMarcus Cousins, DeAndre Jordan

Cousins and Jordan should dominate in the paint and under the rim.  You know Green is going to rebound his face off.  Irving and Thompson starting in the back court, plenty of shooters.  No reason they won't go undefeated in Rio.  If they don't I'll be disappointed.

• Like 1