Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

my 2 cents:

Lillard is better than Kyrie, but it's close.   

I was there, but it felt like something happened with Kyrie in those last three games. There are maybe 15 guys who ever had a Finals game like he did in Game 5, he hit an insane shot to win the title, and he actually sort of played defense.

I'm really interested to see if any of that carries over into the regular season next year or if he is back to playing no D and taking bad 15 footers after 10 crossovers to nowhere.

I'm really interested to see if any of that carries over into the regular season next year or if he is back to playing no D and taking bad 15 footers after 10 crossovers to nowhere.

the thing with this is Dame Lillard does this and at a less efficient clip and is arguably a worse defender.

I was there, but it felt like something happened with Kyrie in those last three games. There are maybe 15 guys who ever had a Finals game like he did in Game 5, he hit an insane shot to win the title, and he actually sort of played defense.

Three games is way too small of a sample, even when they are in the playoffs.    If it wasn't, Sleepy Floyd would be in the Hall of Fame.  

Kyrie played great in the finals, but that is in large part because Lebron went absolutely super saiyan next to him for those three games.

Dude, that sucks... : (

Yeah, not having a solid center is going to hurt us.  I'm hoping Frank the Tank will step up his game this year, but he will be playing PF.  I think we are going to miss out on the offensive production Big Al gave us along with Lin coming off the bench.  

I don't see us making the playoffs next year, unless something miraculous happens in free agency.  Too may players to resign, not enough money.

OJ Mayo takes the lead for stupidest guy of 2016. Great timing, bruh!

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/7/1/12082396/o-j-mayo-dismissed-disqualified-violating-anti-drug

Two years, huh? Yes, because the prefect solution for a kid that keeps skipping school is to give him out of school suspension.

Curious what "drug" or "substance" we are talking about, nor do I know what programs they have in place to catch these guys before they fall too far. I'm hoping for the best with this guy, but preparing for the worst.

Two years, huh? Yes, because the prefect solution for a kid that keeps skipping school is to give him out of school suspension.

Curious what "drug" or "substance" we are talking about, nor do I know what programs they have in place to catch these guys before they fall too far. I'm hoping for the best with this guy, but preparing for the worst.

its cocaine or LSD or an opiate.

its cocaine or LSD or an opiate.

Ya, looked around a little (not confirmed specificly), and looks like something he was hooked on if was still in his system when he got popped. Still first time offense though from the NY Post article, he might not be alive in two years. Is that really the way to deal with these players?

• Like 1

Atlanta Hawks and free agent Dwight Howard made a strong connection in meeting today, sources tell @TheVertical. There's traction there.

Free agent forward Solomon Hill has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with New Orleans, league source tells @TheVertical.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

Dwight Howard has reached agreement on a three-year, $70.5 million with the Atlanta Hawks, league sources tell The Vertical.

Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $15 million deal with the Orlando Magic, league sources tell The Vertical.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH